*YAOI* Secretly In Love -Chapter 1- Encounter

THIS IS MY FIRST YAOI STORY I EVER WRITTEN SO DO NOT COMMENT RUDE THINGS AND STUFF. ONLY THOSE WHO LOVE AND ARE FANS OF YAOI. THANK YOU :) IF YOU TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS, IM NOT THAT REALLY GOOD IN WRITTING BUT I TRY MY BEST.

AUTHOR POV

There love was forbidden...non existence in what they thought it would have never happen...

Since afternall these two were best friends. Massaki move to Tokyo when he was only seven years old.This is were the story begins. (fangirling 0/////0 sorry can't help it)

"M-Mother why did we have to move?" ask a little Massaki looking up at his mother, that sincerely her looks were outstanding with her long wavy blonde hair that linger so perfectly with her and along with her brown deep eyes, especially that smile she wore that just by looking at it can make anyone soften up to and make their day. The young women blink and giggle by poking her son with her fingertip lightly. "Cause sweetie your mommy got a new job and plus i wanted get away from everything that's been going on and what we went through back at our old home" the young mother eyes held sadness but kept that bright smile just for her son. Massaki was no fool especially even if he was only seven, he knew his mother to well. "Okay mommy" he said holding his mother hands a little to tightly.

He still wasn't sure about the life,the people,especially if he will make any friends. But there is one thing that caught his attention and that was the beautiful sight of the cherry blossom trees in Japan. As him and his mother just walked by the park slowly enjoying the beautiful breath taking scene.

A light crimson blush came upon his little chubby cheeks "ummmm *stomach growling*" he mumble patting his stomach and looking away in embarrassment.

"Aww come on honey lets fine something to eat" the young mother pick up her son and her eyes caught a small sushi place.

TIME SKIP>>>>

"Mmnn...mommy im full" little Massaki lay on the floor with a full stomach as he sigh with satisfaction. Just by the sight of it, his mother giggle. "Okay come on lets go" she held out her hand and he took it happily. Minutes pass after they left the place and headed to the park. "Okay honey I'm going to be here at the benches were i can keep an aye on you do not wonder of to far,no talking to strangers, and-" but the young mother got interrupted by her young son.

"Meh! Mother i know im a big boy!" Massaki implied with his little arms cross and pouting.

The mother knelt down to his son level "Okay my little chibi" (her special nickname to his son couldn't put gordo cause of a certain someone i know XD)

"Go on and I love you" she kissed his forehead and a small cute blush was brought upon his cheeks. He look down and hug his mother around the waist. "I-I love you to mommy" he said shyly and ran to the playgrounds.

MASSAKI POV

I look around if i can spot someone i can play with.

"Haha your all alone why don't you die!" my hears twitch as i heard those voices. My curiosity took the best of me and i follow those voices in where they came from.

UNKNOWN POV

I wish they'll stop, please stop i hug my knees and really did not care if the blood was dripping over against my forehead.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" i lifted up my head and my eyes widen.

MASSAKI POV

I saw like about three kids my age picking on another one, but that's not the worse of all they were throwing rocks at him.

My hands balls off into fists and i ran there.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU JERKS!" i glare tours them.