kyle xy season 4

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING 

This is a season 4 fan-fiction, that takes place where the cliffhanger left us. I plan on a combo of action, drama and romance in the spirit of the show. Kessi is my favorite, but I love Amanda character as well. Italics for inner monologue.

I am not associated with Kyle XY owners, creators or producers.

Kyle´s grip tightened around Cassidy´s neck. With each passing second Cassidy resisted less as life was slipping away from him. Kyle's once innocent, angelic face was filled with anger and hate...

Miles away in a dark room a dozen shadowy figures were watching the scene unfold on their monitors. None of them could see each other's faces, and one could only distinguish the symbol on their folders. Latnok. They have been at it for hours, silent, consumed by the unfolding tragedy.

The silence was broken when a woman in her early forties stormed into the room. "What is going on here?!"

"Grace, we have hidden cameras everywhere in the Trager household. You are just in time for the finale." one of the men in the room replied while staying in the shadow.

"Why was I not informed? Last time I checked I was still in charge here" Grace Kingsley was growing angry.

"Grace, your leadership has brought us to the brink of disaster. Latnok spent the last 20 years and all of our resources creating a prophet. In under a month you and your son have turned him into a murderer."

Grace was getting worried, as the fellow members of Latnok seemed to be siding with the stranger. "I never intended for this to happen! Please,"

The stranger interrupted her: "Sure you did not, but you just had to kill Sarah Emerson, because of what happened 20 years ago. What did you think was going to happen when Kyle found out?"

Grace defended herself, but without any conviction left in her voice: "Sarah was an inconvenience. She would have turned Jessi against us. Jessi would have..."

Just as Grace said her name Jessi appeared on the screen.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Then Kyle saw Her. Jessi was standing in the doorway staring in disbelief at the scene unfolding before her eyes. Kyle looked into her eyes and she looked into his. Like many times before their minds touched and they could sense each other's thoughts and feelings. Jessi was overwhelmed by the feelings of hatred, anger and rage Kyle was exuding with his very essence, feelings she did not know Kyle had.

And then a thought hit Jessi like a knife "I turned Kyle into a monster. If I died at the dam that day, I would have never corrupted his pure soul."

Her thought was so powerful, so sincere that Kyle could not focus on anything else. He stood there staring at her unable to say a word. His grip loosened, and Cassidy realizing that he could not possibly win fled the scene. They stared at each other confused for what seemed like an eternity. Then with tears in her eyes Jessi ran up to her room.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There was nothing I hated more than seeing Jessi in such pain. She has become so important to me, that all I wanted was to go upstairs and hold her in my arms. But what could I possibly say? That she is a good person? I was about to murder somebody, not in self defense or in fear, but out of anger and hatred. Who am I to judge her? Nicole was right. I have changed.