Replaced (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Bye Happy, bye Friday." Peter sighed.

"Goodbye, Peter." Friday's voice was sad. Peter walked out of the building and trudged home.

---

"Boss, what did you do?" Happy asked as he stepped out of the elevator. "Why did the kid leave? I thought it was movie night?"

"What do you mean? Joshua is right here?" Tony paused the movie he and Joshua were watching.

"Not Joshua, Peter! Why did Peter leave?" Happy growled out. The rest of the Avengers were already asking the same thing, but were being ignored. "What the fuck did you do?"

"I told him to get lost." Tony rolled his eyes. "Kid really is a nuisance." Tony scoffed. Happy marched up to Tony, lifted him up by his collar, and slapped him in the face.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Happy barked.

"Did you lose yours?! What the hell was that for?!" Tony yelled back.

"Unbelievable." Happy laughed in disbelief. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but I can't stand it! If you're going to be this way, then I can't do this anymore. I quit!" Happy spat. Tony's eyes widened.

"You can't quit!" Tony shouted.

"Watch me." Happy glared at him, took his badge out of his pocket, and threw it in Tony's hands. "I hope we never meet again Anthony Stark!" Happy marched back into the elevator. The elevator doors shut but Tony still stared at them in disbelief. He quickly recovered and rolled his eyes.

"And I thought I was dramatic." Tony scoffed. "Come on Joshua, let's continue the movie." The Avengers groaned.

---

Peter numbly dragged himself into his home. Placing his box of things on the dining table and sitting down. He sighed quietly and began his homework. His thoughts kept wandering back to Tony. Everything they had been through was just tossed away. He really was a dissapointment. His mind was racing a mile a minute and his thoughts were becoming unbearable. He quickly messaged Ned and MJ, asking if they could hang out at the park. After receiving an enthusiastic reply from Ned and a nonchalant reply from MJ, he sighed and walked to the park.

As he walked through the streets of New York, he kept reliving memories.

~Flashback~

"Nice work, kid."

-

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony yelled. Peter swung in and stole Steve's shield.

"Hey everyone!" Peter waved. The fight commenced.

-

"If you're nothing without the suit then maybe you don't deserve it." Tony's expression was hard. A stern edge was in his voice.

-

"Mr. Stark! Look what I found!" Peter came running up to Tony with a child's drawing in his hands. "I drew this for you years ago!" He lifted up a drawing of Iron Man defeating baddies. Tony chuckled and ruffled Peter's hair.

-

"Mr. Stark. Put down the bottle. You're going to be okay." Peter smiled and gently took the bottle of whiskey out of Tony's hand.

-

"Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good..."

-

"Peter! You're back! Oh my God you're back!" Tony cried tears of relief as he embraced Tony.

~End of Flashback~

Peter was crying as he walked, receiving glances from strangers. His head was hung low and before he knew it he was in the park, Ned and MJ sitting on a nearby bench. "Peter! Hey!" Ned waved him over. Peter slowly walked towards him. "Hey man? What's up? Shouldn't you be at the tower today?" Ned asked. Peter threw himself into Ned's arms and sobbed.

"I'm so stupid! I was stupid to think I meant anything to him! I'm bust another stupid orphan! Flash is right." Peter mumbled the last part.

"Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" Ned asked as he and Peter sunk to their knees. Peter pulled away.

"Mr. Stark fired me." Peter wiped his eye. "He cleaned out my room and kicked me out."

"What?!" MJ and Ned asked at the same time. MJ kneeled too and put a hand on Peter's cheek. "Listen, you don't need that sorry excuse for a superhero because you are too perfect for this world. Do you hear me, Parker?" Peter nodded. "Don't let anyone make you think otherwise!" She embraced Peter and he sobbed into her shoulder.

Ned and MJ lost all respect they had for Tony Stark.

A/N:

I think these ones are fun, so I decided to do it. The reason some of my oneshots are split up into parts is because I set a certain limit for myself and end up not finishing it before I reach the limit. Hope you enjoyed it!

*