5//Choco Milky

Eddie woke to the absence of Venom, feeling new and refreshed. He stood, finding his clothing and covering his lover's marks (ùwú). Eddie stretched, still sore, wondering what the symbiote was up to. He followed his black trail and leaned on the door frame as he watched Venom grunt impatiently as he tried not to eat the chocolate. Venom felt eyes peering at him and squinted before spinning around. Their eyes connected and greeted each other with a big smile.

- "What's all this?" Eddie asked, walking over to the table Venom prepared.

~ "A surprise."

Eddie chuckled, shaking his head.

- "And why is this?"

~ "Because you're mine. And I wanted to show you that." Venom beamed, turning back to the chocolate and flowers.

- "One question, though. Why are there two boxes of chocolate?"

~ "Hungry too, Eddie." Venom gave his lover a sly look over his goo-shoulder. Venom pulled out a chair and waited for Eddie. Eventually, with his slow mind, Eddie noticed and walked over.

- "Thank you :)"

As Eddie was trying to sit, Venom moved the chair slightly, startling Eddie as he fell to the ground.

~ :)

- "What was that for?? ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')"

~ "It's funny to see how slow you react to things." Venom grinned at Eddie, letting go of the chair. Eddie shakily stood up, snatching the chair and sitting himself down. Venom handed Eddie a nicely wrapped box of chocolate and teared open his own box.

- "Why are you so meaan but yet so niice ( 'Д')"

~ "Because I love my Eddie. Now, eat. Before they're mine :)"

Together they joked around while enjoying their chocolate. Eddie having his legs tightly wrapped around the chair in fear.

________________________________

Writers Note:
huge thanks to everyone who's read this crazy story! sorry this one ended so soon, i ran out of ideas :(