"For fuck's sake..." I let out with frustration, repeatedly passing my hands through my hair. I kick the chair of my desk, trying to find some sort of comfort.

Maybe I just need a very cold shower after all. Or a burning hot one.

As much as I try fighting it, I can't ignore for any longer the arousing feeling between my legs. I let out a suffocate cry as I run to the bathroom and start taking off my clothes. I keep thinking about what could've been, images keep flashing through my eyes, of things I shouldn't think about, of things that are never going to happen.

Once that all my clothes are laying down on my bathroom floor, I get into the shower and try to get him out of my system once and for all.

*

I had woken up later than usual but I had gotten into bed really early in the morning. My head was hurting but I had felt thankful for having my lessons late in the morning today.

I had also found a text from Harry I had taken a while to answer to.

I'm sorry about last night. Can we pretend as if nothing ever happened? Still on for today?

I couldn't understand if I felt more relieved or disappointed. What I know is that it's definitely for the best.

Yes to both.

I had answered after a couple of hours, once I was sitting in class, waiting for my lesson to start.

He had sent me the address after a few hours. He hadn't offered to come and pick me up like yesterday and I hadn't asked him to. I had arrived just in time, at the studio of the last time. Only this time he was already there, setting up his camera, with all the other workers.

"Are you ready to get changed?" The stylist asks me, as soon as I'm done with makeup and hair. I slowly nod my head and I take a look at the clothes she's chosen for me. I wonder if Harry's gotten a say in it, this time.

"Sure..." I tell her with a smile. "What am I wearing?"

"We're keeping it simple, this time!" She tells me, showing me a red and orange sweater and some jeans. My makeup and hair are quite simple too.

"Great, that's what I prefer!" I tell her with a smile. "I can change here!" I say, as I start taking my pants and t-shirt off.

"Are you ok?" Her worried voice captures my attention as I get into my jeans. I turn toward her with my eyebrows furrowed, trying to understand if she's talking to me. She looks right back at me with a worried look on her face which confirms it to me.

"What?!" I ask her, showing her my confusion.

"Your back..." she points out and I quickly remember. I immediately get the sweater and I put it on to hide it from everybody's sight. "Looks like you had too much sun!" She adds and I quickly nod, trying to laugh it off.

"Yeah, I had completely forgotten..." I shrug it off and then quickly walk to Harry to get in position. For the first time today, he finally looks at me.

"Ready?" I ask him. He just nods his head. He's obviously hurt, or maybe trying to fight against his own desire.

This time, it's different from other times. I try different poses as he just keeps taking photos of me without saying anything at all. I can tell that there's tension, or maybe it's just generally awkward for both of us. It lasts way longer this time, until he finally says that we've finished for today. I'm not sure whatever I prefer fighting him or this fucking silence.