Chapter Two, Chained

I felt a blade scratch my back, I quickly ran as fast as as my body would let me. Running in the snow was a little hard but I made it to the big building and I waddled inside looking around.

I came up next to the fire, it was the resorts main house. I winced feeling someone touch my back. Looking back I saw Claudette and she was holding a medkit. I took a knee and let her do her magic, my heart started to beat in my ears. Claudette started to run leaving me half bandaged, I tried to get up and move but I was picked up.

Before I knew it I was shoved into a locker, by Jeff. He quickly ran away from the locker and Frank ran by. I felt bad, slowly opening the door and peeking my head out. I saw no one around so I got out then softly closed the door. Wandering around the resort I found the killer shack, walking in and surprisingly I found a generator as well as David.

But he bolted out of the shack and I turn around to see Frank there, right one of his perks is Iron Maiden. He was just standing there he wasn't moving, my vision got blurry and my knees gave out. This person I made thinking back I made him this way because he looked cool. Why is the Entity doing this? What does it want from me!

I felt something cold on my cheek pulling me out of my thoughts, he had his knife on it. Something was closing my eyes "I'm sorry..." I said as, who I'm guessing, the entity knocked me out.

I opened my eyes and sat up looking around. I was in the basment? But there wasn't any hooks in the middle. It was cold... so cold. As I stood up but I heard the clacking of metal, I looked behind me and saw a chain connected to the wall I was leaned against. Following the chain and it led to my ankle, as I examined the room ferther.

It definitely was the basement with its old almost rotten looking wooden walls and it's blood stained stone floor. But a old worn down bed laid next to me. A small kitchen area was in a corner, It had everything a fridge, counter space, even a stove. A red old worn couch next to the stairs, and a coffee table in front of it.

I slowly walked to the stairs but getting up a few steps the chain ran out. I should of expected that, I waddled over to the couch and sat down. "Can't I just go back home? Where it's warm and mostly safe..." I said laying down thinking what hell is going on. "I don't think I should sleep" I put my arm over my eyes...

I wanna go home.

~Sorry that it's short it took me a while to do the new cover and Christmas just happened but I will be trying to get a chapter out each week! Love you all and have a good day/afternoon/night!~