1 🍭- flower crown

Third person

Louis sat in the middle of his history class, completely bored out of his mind. The brunette started tapping the end of his pen on his book, becoming slightly irritated.

Suddenly the bell rang outside, signalling for the kids to leave their class. Without hesitation Louis jumped out of his seat and slid out of the door into the crowded corridoors.

The small boy headed towards the cafeteria, where he would meet his friends. He then grabbed his lunch and joined his friends at their usual table in the far corner.

"Hiya, guys." Louis announced as he seated himself between Liam and Eleanor.
"Hey, buddy!" Eleanor replied with a sweet smile, then ruffled Louis' fluffy hair. He giggled but almost fell off his chair and knocked Liam over.

Everyone else at the table smiled and waved then returned to their previous conversation.

"How was your day so far, Lima?" Louis asked sweetly, readjusting his flower crown on top of his head.
"It was okay, I guess." He smiled lightly. The smaller boy immediately knew something was up.
"What's wrong?"
"Zayn likes some girl." Liam says rolling his eyes.

"Oh, I highly doubt that." Louis giggles.
"You do?"
"Well of course! Because he wuvs oo!!"

The small brunette laughed when he saw the other boy turn completely red in the face.
"He does not." Liam mumbles as he pouts.
"Oh, he does alright."

"Fine, then Harry loves you!" He quickly replies, sticking his tongue out in a playful manner. Louis gaspes then blushes hard.

"That's not fair!"
"Yeah it is!"

They both just burst out laughing uncontrollably. By the time they know it, the bell goes for the next lesson and they all leave their table.

🍭

The small boy clambered into his next class, with Liam following shortly after. They were seated on the same table, next to each other but what they forgot was that Zayn Malik and Harry Styles sat directly opposite them.

"Aw shit!" Liam exclaimed as he turned to Louis. He noticed as well, the tiny brunette looked down with his face completely red. The taller boy's cheeks were also dushed with blush.

Both boys tried to keep their focus to the front of the class but were failing badly; they kept glancing at the other boys sat across from them. Liam regained some confidence and slouched back into his chair.

Louis was still figiting in his seat, he readjusted his fringe and flower crown multiple time within the last minute. After a while, he stopped and then pulled his sleeves into sweater paws as the jumper was too big for his tiny frame anyway.