Ch. 3

Wendy's Point of View

   I could still feel his soft but rough lips on mine; his sent was overwhelming. Right now I was just barely managing to stand up, that one kiss had affected me more than I could have imagined.

Afterwards all I could do was to start walking back home and hope that would clear my mind. It had taken all my strength to stop kissing that guy, who was a total stranger to me. The moment his lips touched mine, I was instantly in heaven. A voice in my head kept saying Mine mine! I seriously must be going crazy.

I was still about half an hour away from home with the speed I was walking in and I didn't care. I needed the time to think, about how just one guy could change everything in me, and make me need him so much. 

Just as I was wondering if I had ever seen him before, I hear a honk. Instinctively I look up only to be met by a pair of beautiful black eyes once again.  

Mr. Black Eyes

   After kissing Windy, which caused her to storm off furiously, I decided to go after her and apologize my wolf and I couldn’t stand to have her mad at us. The second she left my wolf yelled at me for not being gentle enough with her, that’s when I decided to go looking for her. For ten minutes straight I went around campus looking for her and tracing her scent but it got lost with so many people at the BBQ. I started to panic and my wolf wasn't helping. I quickly ran to my car, maybe she was walking home, which I doubt, I mean who would be crazy enough to walk an hour back home? Ten minutes later I see a small figure, my heart leaps and I’m instantly hoping it’s her. I honk and when she looks up and meets my eyes with those green eyes of hers, I can smell her hormones going crazy. I try to control myself. Leaving the car on, I get out and quickly walk to her before she can get the chance to run off, and throw her over my shoulders. I'm surprised she doesn't kick or scream; I get her in and put her seat belt on her myself thinking she would run from me. I thought I would practically have to tie her up and force her to get in the car. I start driving and notice she hasn't said anything for the past five minutes, thinking she's still mad about the kiss, I’m about to apologize, when she whispers which I wouldn't have been able to hear if not for my overly sensitive werewolf hearing.

"Who are you?" she says gazing into my eyes.

I laugh at her question because even though we just met moments ago I feel like I’ve known her all my life. An idea pops in my head "Hmmm. let’s make a deal I’ll tell you anything you want to know if you telling me what I want to know."

I'm determined to get as much as I can from her. I'm eager to know what’s going on in that head of hers. I can see that she is starting to relax, and decide to answer her.

"Well my name... I’d rather not say wouldn't want you to lose interest in me too quick." I say with a wink.

"Now your turn, I know your name is Wendy so what are some of your hobbies?" I ask looking at her not focusing on the road

"Well my hobbies... I’d rather not say wouldn't want you to lose interest" she says with a sly smile looking like a triumphant child. 

"Here’s one then I’m 18. Now how old are you?" I ask even though I can pretty much guess her age, but only ask to try and lighten the mood, and it works.

I see her turn bright red just as she says, “I’m 16." 

"But I'll turn 17 soon” She says in a voice that sounds like she was trying to convince me that she wasn't a child. She was too cute.

  The rest of the way back to her house we kept asking each other questions. I had learned that she liked to read all sorts of books and even wanted to travel to South Korea. She was into sports even though she didn't really participate in school, she also told me how much she loved basketball, but because of a circumstance she was unable to play openly. I learned so much about her in that short time, and now we were parked in front of her house, now I even knew where she lived. However I didn't get through half of the questions I had made in my head when we reached her house. 

I knew she had to go back in her house and leave me here feeling a little empty without her. As she was about to open the door, I make her face me and kiss her passionately not caring about the consequences. Her lips feel so good against mine like they were made for only me. This time when I ask for entrance she quickly opens her mouth and I explore it. A soft moan escapes her mouth, this once again causes my wolf to rise and I can't control myself anymore. I grab her and make her face me while making her straddle my lap. Putting one hand on her thigh making small circles which causes her moan.

  I stop kissing her and as I do she whimpers, but I continue to move down her neck and kiss it until I’m kissing the right side of her neck. She moans harder and starts rubbing against me, causing me to instantly become hard, well harder than I already was. I want to mate her so bad Do it! It's your chance. Make her Ours. NOW!

I know I have to stop before I hurt her and regret it, but how can I when she looks and feels so irresistible. She starts grinds against my member, and I instantly push her away. I can see hurt in her eyes, I want to explain to her why we can't, but before I can even move she gets off my lap and runs towards her house, not even bothering to look back. I still can't move after how excited all that made me. About 5 minutes later I manage to control myself and I know I fucked up. I made her feel unwanted and worse she probably feels used and thinks I played her. I wanted no more than to barge in her house and explain to her, but I knew that would only cause problems for her,and cause her to hate me even more.

  I look once more towards her house thankful that I at least know where I can find her. I leave feeling a little empty, but also a little excited to have finally found my mate. She's ours!

Now I just needed to keep her safe from that mutt who attacked our mate. I'll make sure to kill him if he ever tries to hurt her or get near her again!