Shot 1

(Written on- 10-5-2019)

It takes a strong heart to love, but it takes an even stronger heart to continue love after it's been hurt.

~ Anonymous

Hum mein tum mein jo tha
Woh khatam ho gaya
Mod pe aakhiri main reh gaya

He walked on the sand with his hands in the pocket, lost in his own world. He felt water splashing on his feet. He closed his eyes at the contact of the cool breeze. But his mind was stuck somewhere else. His life was so confused. He didn't knew what to do.

Flashes of past weeks came in front of his eyes. He hated to accept the fact that he still loved and cared for her the way he used to do before 10 years. Though she moved on but he could never.

He was on cloud nine when he saw his lady love alive. But the next moment the only word that came into his mind was "betrayal". He tried to talk to her about her disappearance but he was left unanswered.

Maine koshish bahut ki bacha lun magar
Pehle dil baad mein ghar jal gaya
Seene mein di jagah maine jis raaz ko
Aankhon se woh meri beh hi gaya

He hated Avni even more when he came to know about Mowgli being his son. He was their symbol of love.. their bundle of joy. He still remembered the day he got Mowgli's custody. He remembered her tears. His heart clenched at the memories.

Only he knew how he controlled himself the day he saw her in the forest. How badly he wanted to take her in his arms. But his anger overpowered his love for her. He couldn't see anything in front of her betrayal.

Hum mein tum mein jo tha
Woh khatam ho gaya
Mod pe aakhiri main reh gaya

He always wanted a happy family with her but his dreams were crushed.

His gaze travelled to his left hand. He remembered the day Avni broke the mangalsutra. That day in anger he decided to marry Mitali. Little did he knew how much damage his words caused to her that day.

**************************************

She stood at the same place where she met him for the first time. Her eyes burned with unshed tears. She remembered how Neil accused her of her love being fake!

Mere liye tu wahi hai
Badla kuch nahi
Khel hai ye waqt ka sab
Bigda kuch nahi

She was feeling completely helpless at the moment. Flashes of Neil getting engaged to Mitali came in front of her eyes. She couldn't see her Neil getting married to someone else. She glanced at the bracelet in her hand which Neil gifted her.

Hai kasam tu aake le chal
Mujhe phir wahin
Aye masiha mere
Aa zakhm bhar bhi de
Dard mein doobi hui gehraiyan

She wished she could tell him the truth but she couldn't. She lost everyone whom she loved from childhood. She even lost her child for whom she was living till now. She felt lifeless at the moment with no one to stand by her.

She fell on her knees and cried covering her face in her palms. How badly she wished everything to be just a dream. 

--- THE END ---

Hello fam! Hope everyone is safe in their houses.

Finally decided to post this one. Hope you like it!

Waiting for your reviews ❤️

Much love ❤️❤️