Episode of the Pirate Hunter and the Archeologist

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I was too absorbed with my thoughts that I didn’t realize it was already morning. Nami already went out to do her orange gardening. Ussop, Franky and Chopper are doing some weird aerobics. Luffy and Zoro are still sleeping. Sanji is probably already preparing breakfast.

I went down from the crow’s nest to the deck. I stretched my hands up and then smiled. “It’s a beautiful day. I hope we don’t come across notorious school of sea monsters today.”

“Hey, hey, Robin… Can you please not start the day with that kind of statement?” Ussop complained.           

“Chopper, do you want to take a bath with me?” Nami called out.

“Yes,” He answered in a gleeful manner.

“Can we join?” Brook asked and then laughed. “Yohohohohoho,”

“Shut up!” Nami yelled as she carried Chopper inside. Everyone was quite busy with themselves. I went to the library and looked at some books. A story about a swordsman took my interest for an obvious reason. I read the summary at the back. It’s about a man who traveled in an alternate world known to be made by dragons. He tells his adventure here.

I went back to the deck and then watered my flower bed. It looks like Zoro just woke up and he looked surprised that he had a blanket on him. “I’m hungry.” He complained when he stood up. He yawned and when he was about to look my way, I looked somewhere else.

“Breakfast is ready!” Sanji announced after awhile. We all went inside the dining room and then we started eating. It was fried rice and meat. There were vegetables too and coffee.

“This is so good Sanji.” Luffy laughed as he ate.

“How do you like it Nami-swan, Robin-chwan?” His eyes turned in the shape of hearts.

“It was very good.” I smiled at him and he seemed very pleased. I didn’t eat much and mostly drank coffee.

“You seem like you don’t have much appetite.” Franky commented as he drank his Cola.

“No, I’m fine.” I feel like my head is in the clouds always lately because I’m being conscious about myself. Everyone was looking at me now, even him.

“Do you want me to give you a check up?” Chopper asked me.

“Really, I’m fine.” I smiled at them. I looked at everyone and used it as a license to look at Zoro. He looked apathetic but then he frowned. Maybe I can consider as that as an expression of care.

“It was cold last night and you didn’t sleep. Get some rest.” Zoro scolded as he stood up and then stretched. “Is it my schedule to help you with the dishes?” He asked Sanji.

“No, it’s Luffy’s.” Sanji looked at our Captain who was stuffing himself as usual.

Zoro left and I’m sure he’s headed at the Crow’s Nest to work out. I stood up as well and went to the library.

I continued reading until I hear Brook yell, “Land Yohohohohoho.” I’m sure an adventure awaits us and I can’t just sit here idly. I need to find pieces of information to find the Rioponeglyph.

I changed my clothes into a white shirt and green maxi skirt with a very long slit. It kind of reminds me of how Zoro used to dress. The color combination is quite wonderful.

I slipped into my high heeled shoes and then placed a red lipstick on. I wonder if he’ll notice. “I walked out and I was very surprised with the island we arrived in.

It looked like a candy paradise. “Wow! This is my dream place!” Chopper drooled as he gazed at the candy island.

“It sure does look delicious.” I commented as I patted his head. “Careful though. A place like that are most likely traps. You might get eaten by huge ants living there.”