-4-

The unknown person rushed the Avengers Facility immediately.

She went to the doors, ignoring what the guards say. She then found Stark, Steve, Natasha and other people talking. All of them froze and look up to her. She glares at Tony that made them lift there guards up. Natasha is pointing a gun to her, Tony attempting not to be awkward, and Steve is ready to kill her.

The girl sighed and looked down. They all looked at each other and dropped their things.

"Who are---" Tony was cutted by the girl.

"YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON WHO SAW MY DAD ALIVE! " She shouted. All of them looked shocked and glances towards Tony.

"What?" Tony raises one of his eyebrows.

"Oh, don't fool me Mr. Stark, I know you are the one who last saw my Dad alive. Now, what happened? How did he ended up on the Decimation?" She glared at them.

"Wait, how did you know about that?" Natasha asked

She scoffed.

"Whatever, just tell me how did it happened? " She asked.

"First of all, who do you mean 'Dad'? " Tony asked.

"Stephen Strange. He is my adoptive father." She explained. "He told me he found me somewhere and just adopted me."

"Where did he found you? " Bruce asked out of nowhere, and made them all flinch.

"Oopss, sorry"

She was silent for a while, and fidgeting her fingers.

"..........Sokovia" Everyone gasped upon hearing that place.

"Sokovia? When??" Stark asked. She answered, "Back at 2015"

"2015?"

"Yeah. He found me somewhere around there, mostly from that Ugly Looking Robot who tried to kill me, he told me that. " She said.

"Why does he have to tell you if you saw it by yourself already? " Steve raised his eyebrows.

"Well, you see.... I just can't tell it. Sorry."

"You can stay with us for the meantime. By the way, what's your name? "

"Elizabeth Strange "