"He's probably gonna be better than that guy you dated." He mumbled as he kissed my neck.

Then i felt his hand go under my skirt.

"Oscar stop! Somebody is gonna see us." I giggled as i slapped his hand away.

"Nobody saw." He assured me.

"I saw." Hector said as he cringed and looked away.

I shook my head as Oscar pulled me closer. If that was even possible.

"Hey Ariella." Nova smiled at me.

"Hi Nova." I waved back at her then Oscar just started kissing me everywhere. He was being extra affectionate.

"Okay baby i better go now." i told him in between kisses.

"Noo dont leave me. I wanna kiss you forever and ever." He said in a cute voice which made me giggle.

"Okay baby you can kiss me after the game." I said kissing him once more.

"Bye guys." I yell out to everyone as i walked down the steps.

Oscar's pov

My smile faded as Ariella walked down to the football field. I missed my baby already.

"Damn your mood hella changed when Ariella showed up." Hector laughed.

"Shut up." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Damn honestly. You were all pissed and then you got all soft when you saw Ariella." Sad eyes pointed out and the guys laughed at me.

"We need to bring her around more often when you're mad." Hector suggested.

"And then shes gonna see the reason why hes called Spooky." Nova laughed and the rest of them did too.

I pretended to laugh with them but once again. My feelings were hurt. But like always. Im the big dick. (LiTt3RlY;)

"Im gonna go buy a soda." I announced as i stood up and made my way down the bleachers.

"Ill go with you." Nova suggested as she followed me. I walked a few steps ahead of her and i could hear her calling me.

"Spooky."

"What?" I snapped at her as she caught up to me.

"Whats wrong?" She asked with a confused look. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing."

"Okay well can we continue our conversation as to why you havent told Ariella about me? Or maybe the reason why you never reached out to me when you came out of jail."

"You didnt reach out to me either." I mentioned.

"Yes i did, but you blocked my number." She frowned.

"It was probably Nicole. She never liked your ass." I shrugged.

"I don't blame her." She smirked and i rolled my eyes in response.

"What we had going on happened a longgggggg time ago. Like before the dinosaurs were created." I said and she laughed.

"Yeah but it still very much happened." She said.

"Okay and? I got a girl now. Dont fuck that relationship up for me either." I sighed as i glanced over at where Ariella was.

"I wont." She shrugged.

"I just dont get why you didnt tell her we were bestfriends." She said.

"I didnt think i had to Nova. It not that fucking serious." I said as she frowned.

"Ive been by your side since junior high and this is the shit i get?" She asked as she started to tear up.

"Dont cry." I sighed as i hugged her.

I loved Nova. She was truly my girl best friend throughout my teenage years.

Then one day we fucked while i was with Nicole. It was stupid, but Nicole and i were on the verge of breaking up and then we ended up not breaking up and i went to prison.

Now things with Nova arent the same as before.

After we fucked, the interest i thought i had for her vanished.

I ended up not liking her after that and she liked me even more. So i kept my distance.

-sweeteasaint