Chapter two

Happy home and smiling faces!
The door reads. My keys gingle in the door as I shimmy inside with Ivy close by. I hear the tv blaring the usual cheep horror movies. Three teen voices can be heard.
"NO DONT GO IN STACY!"Cries a masculine sounding male.
"PLEASE YOUR THE HOT ONE!"Cries out another male voice, there pich seeming to be higher and softer.
"SHUT UP YOU POCK!" A sqeek from a girl comes from the den to ther right. Ivy scampers over with them after taking her green high tops off at the door. I take my black vans off, walking to the open left side. Im greeted by two people. One was a tall male, he was 7'3 and had an apron on. He was skinning some potatos, his soft orange hair scatters across his pale skinned face. He gives a plumped liped smile towards me. His soft voice beckoning me over.
"Welcome home Mary, were making diner tonight, your on desert today." I smile brightly, fist pumping the air.
"Sweeeet!" I grin, instinctively putting my soft baby blur apron on. Rac was the boy that said welcome, he was the youngest at the tender age of fourteen. He diddnt have many features on him besides a scar from what he tells us 'down his neck all the way down to his right hip' but of courser, will never show because hes so shy! I swear you could put him in a social occasion and he'll chatter all the way to the planet exion and back in a loop around earth, but he would never EVER show anything to anyone. He loved watching me and Aiden cook, he was so fascinated by us.
I walk over to the small table, pulling up a pan for a small cake. Everyone loves it when I make this recipe that was back in 2016. I started to pour all of my ingredient into the bowl, wising it while looking around. My other friend Sasha was cooking some steaks. She was a chubby 5'3 girl with milk chocolate skin covered in pure white freckles. we called her snowy because of this. Her hair was a soft snowy color, her eyes a snowy white to match her hair.

After an hour or two of cooking, we finally set the table up. Plates perfectly stacked filled with steak and veggies, plates and drinks sat neatley at the table.
I sighed softley, knowing what would happen next."DINNER TIMEEE!~" I yell, pushing Rac and Aiden aside as i hear feet pattering from every side of the house.
The first two that came in were the males that were in the living room, Justin and Sam. The bestest pals walk in, immidantley sitting down, Justine sits down and immidantley scoffs it down, Sam smiles and waits for everyone else. Next come Snow, sitting next to Sam and copying him. Zendaya walks in next, sitting next to her brother, Aiden. Rac sits next to Zendaya, causing her to look away from him as he smiles. Ivy comes down, twins in tow, Kate and Kathleen, wispering and looking around, opposite side from Adin and Zendaya, next to Justin and Sam. Mar walks in last, slumped into his chair at the complete other side of me. We all dig in.
After a while of choping down and small talk, with the scarfing down of the cake I had made, everyone retired to bed, I sighed, pushing myself onto the couch before blacking out.