The One Where Mercedes Gets Hitched

Start from the beginning

WEDDING DAY...

The day had finally arrived. June 24th of the calendar year 2019. The banquet hall was transformed into dinner that had looked like something out of a royal wedding. The church where the ceremony was to be held be decorated to the brim. Given Trevion and Mercedes were of the Roman Catholic faith, both decided to get married in a spot where Trevion's mother Monica had once tied the knot with her deceased husband; The Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, his mother's hometown. Trevion and Mercedes decided to throw their respective Bachelor and Bachelorette parties the night before their wedding and got wasted to say the least. Trevion was up, alert and was in the bathroom getting rid of his five o'clock shadow beard while Allen began ironing his suit. Trevion came out of the bathroom, trimmed beard and clean shaven face as The Phenomenal One tossed him his suit that'd he been wearing. Trevion came back to everyone taking in the sight of the Limit-Breaker in a suit.

Brandon: Damn kid, you look like shit in the suit.

Trevion chuckled

Trevion: Well if I look like shit and you're wearing the same suit as I am, doesn't that make you look like shit?

Brandon: I'm just messing with you Tre, you look like a million bucks. I'm still surprised you got Mercedes to say yes; from what I heard, she wasn't really looking forward to getting married again. I'm glad you were able to prove her otherwise mate. Like Amanda, she's a great catch.

Trevion: Speaking of, you thinking of popping the question to Amanda anytime soon?

Brandon: I already have; we actually eloped about two months ago.

Trevion gasped and bro hugged Brandon.

Trevion: Get out of here brother, I'm happy for you; you and I gotta celebrate our wives sometime.

Brandon smiled.

Brandon: Well to do that, we've got to get your ugly ass hitched first!

Trevion: Get bent you cocksucker.

Brandon laughed heartily and slapped him on the back as Allen and Fergal.

Fergal: It's time lad, I'm ready to see Trevion Alexander Butler as a married man.

Trevion: Alright fellas to the Cathedral Basilica.

Trevion and the guys all huddled in the limo on their way to the massive church. Mercedes and the gals were already at said church as she had been getting her makeup on. She was in her wedding dress, which was primarily white but had a royal blue outline stitched into it. Her purple hair which had blue hair extensions in was being wrapped a bun.

Mercedes: Well this is it, my second wedding ever; here's hoping it'll go off without a hitch

Ashley: It'll definitely go smoothly, I mean you and Trevion did double up on security to make sure no one gets in or out right?

Mercedes: Exactly; I don't need someone like Sarath coming in and crashing this special day for me; He's so desperate to get back with but he doesn't really see how happy I've been since I signed those divorce papers. I just wish he'd leave me and Trevion alone and let us live our lives in peace and serenity. I've already closed that drama filled chapter forever and it's time I write the next one in.

Amanda peeped her head in.

Amanda: Hey babes, I just wanted to let you know Trevion and the boys are here and the ceremony will begin in twenty minutes.

Mercedes: Thanks for the heads up Mandy. We'll be done any minute now.

Mandy smiled and closed the door while Mercedes looked in the mirror then turned to look at her veil. She adjusted her dress to show an appropriate amount of cleavage as Pamela and her mother Judith grabbed her veil and placed it upon her head. The Boss slapped herself to mentally prepare as if she ready for a championship defense.'

Mercedes: Let's do this!!!

Mercedes walked the aisle with her mother and cousin Snoop down the aisle where she would meet her husband in just a matter of waning moments. After the exchanging of vows and rings, the priest announced the WWE Superstars as husband and wife. Mercedes and Trevion wasted no time swapping saliva with one another to the raucous approval of the crowd. The next chapter of Legit Destiny was being written with their promise to be the best husband-wife tandem in sickness and in health until they were parted by death.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN!!!!