Chapter 1

Jacob's POV:

I left once I heard Charlie say that Bella was sick. Code for letting the pack know that she was vampire now. Sam give me orders that I couldn't go kill Edward and the rest of his bloodsucking power squad. According to Sam that because Edward had turned Bella out of our lands it didn't count. What the hell did he mean it didn't count Bella my Bella was dead and the bloodsuckers killed her. Sam went off to say that it was her choice and Blah Blah Blah so I left.

It wasn't about a month until I came back when I heard from the pack that Bella was back is when I came back. For some reason Sam chanced his mind and told us that later today we would attack the Cullens and he made it clear that we would be attacking Bella as well but no. They weren't going to hurt her so I planned to save Bella and we can runaway together.

The night came. Sam, Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Leah, Seth, Brady, Collin and i were all ready to finally get rid of all the vampires in this town. We were near the leches's house.

*Do you guys smell that?* Leah asked.

*Yeah. It's blood... human blood* Sam said and then started running then we all started running.

We got to the Cullens's house. The big buff one, the girl with the short hair, her boyfriend, the Doctor, and Edward were there standing, waiting for us. Edward's clothes were all covered in blood and some around his face. All of their eyes were pitch black.

"Sam, can we talk about this?" Carlisle said. Then we all started talking but quickly shutted us up.

*There's nothing to talk about, it's a danger to this town. I can't allow it to live* Sam said.

"Sam, I can explain. All you have to do is listen" Edward said.

*No, we came here to destroy it. And that's exactly what we'll do* Sam said.

"Your not going to touch her" Edward said angry. And ran towards Sam. The fight broke out but I didn't want to fight, I wanted Bella. I phased back into a human and put on my shorts and went in the house looking for Bella. I didn't find her then I thought about the rest of the bloodsuckers because they were at least two more of them then I saw what looked like an office hospital and there was blood everywhere. Had they killed Bella instead of turning her into a vampire or had Bella went on a human hunting spree and that's why Sam changed his mind about the Cullens. Something made me look out the window. I jumped out the window and phased. Something in me was telling me to run straight so I did. It didn't take long for me to find one of the other bloodsuckers. It was the blonde one, she wasn't running that fast until she turned around and saw me. I chased after her and I realized she was holding some thing wrapped in a pink blanket. The blonde tried hard to lose but there was no losing me I had her right where I wanted her. When I was getting ready to kill her, she jumped up high and I didn't see her anymore. I walking slowly waiting for her to come down and when she did. She had nothing in her hands. I didn't know what she has in her hands before but I wanted it. I knew it was important if the blonde was carrying it. We ran towards each other. She slid down between my legs and i turned around quicker than she got up. I bite into her shoulder and swung her, throwing her into several trees. She fixed her shoulder and ran towards me but this time she jumped and punched me in the jaw. We fought and then I heard someone call her name. I looked to see who it was. It was the big buff one then I felt something stab me right in the neck. Then I was punched by the big buff. Once i fell to the ground I couldn't move it was almost like I was paralyzed. The buff one helped the blonde up and kissed her.

"Where's-" was all I heard the buff one say because I couldn't heard anything either. What the hell did the little blonde bloodsucking bitch do to me?. I saw the blonde run and jumped up into the trees. When she came back down she had the thing that was wrapped up in the pink blanket. I tired to move because I wanted it, I wanted whatever was in that pink blanket. The blonde rock it then looked at me while I was struggled to get up. She handed the blanket to the buff one then walked towards me but I was looking at the blanket what the hell was in that blanket that I wanted so bad. The buff one started to rock it too then he opened up the blankets and i saw that it had hair. The buff one turn it around it looked like a... like a... like a baby. Then blonde knocked me out cold.

"Jacob, Jacob, Jacob wake up man" i heard Quil say. I started to wake up and my head was killing me.

"Ahhh, what hell happened?" i asked him as I got up off the ground.

"I don't even know. I think they drugged us"

"What do you mean they drug us?"

"Yeah, they knocked out all of us. Whatever they give you got more of it. I've been tryna wake you up for like 3 hours" Quil said. Paul came and threw me some pants cause i was naked. I put then on.

"What were you doing all the way over here?" Paul asked.

"I was getting the blonde one" i answered.

"I knew some of them were missing" Paul said.

"So the blonde girl got you" Paul joked.

"I could of had her if her boyfriend hadn't come along. She stab me then her boyfriend punched me and that's all I remember" i said.