Chapter 2

**Hayes POV**

I can't wait to surprise Mackenzie at the airport. I can't wait to see her beautiful face in person again. I can wait to see the rest of her family.

"Nash what time does Mackenzie's flight land!?" I asked impatiently.

"It lands at 3:35," Nash answered without looking up from his MacBook.

"Oh good cause I do-" I was cut off by Nash

"I know you haven't seen her in a while, but bro she's all you've been talking about for the past four years......do you have a thing for her or something?"

"Where'd you come up with that? And anyways Nash, Miranda has been gone for four years too, and you guys are dating...." I replied.

"Well, young Hayes, there is something called true love......and you'll know when you feel it, so now......leave me alone please." He said as he motioned me out the door.

I walked out of Nash's room, and walked straight into mine and plopped onto my bed. Staring at the ceiling. I thought to myself, yes Nash, I so have a thing for Mackenzie. I always have. Her hazel eyes that you could just get lost in. Her silky blonde hair that waved just a little. The way she smiles. The way she laughs at anythings that she thinks is funny. I can't help but think everything about her is perfect.

I just can't wait to see her again.

**Miranda's POV**

I woke up to my mom, Georgia, tapping me I. The shoulder to wake up.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I asked as I took off my headphones.

"Are you sure going back is a good idea?" She asked. I turned to my right to make sure Mackenzie was still asleep. Then turned back to my mom.

"Yes, I think will probably be the best thing for Mackenzie. I don't think splitting her and Hayes up was the best thing to do...." I replied whispering.