TWENTY-FIVE ━ THE MILKSHAKE

Start from the beginning

The day before, Roger and Gisele had went to the doctor. They were anxious and were having faith that they were going to have a child, and they were right. Gisele was two months pregnant and, as promised, Roger cried.

When she went back to where the band was at, she had noticed Freddie standing outside. She furrowed her eyebrows, heading towards him.

"Why are you out here?" Gisele asked, eyebrows furrowed together as she covered her mouth. She didn't want the smell of vomit to fill everyone's nostrils.

Freddie shrugged before he smiled softly at the girl. He pulled out a pack of gum, giving her one. She smiled with relief, taking one.

"How's the baby doing?" Freddie asked. Gisele nodded.

"The baby's fine," Gisele patted her stomach. "Two months along I am and I couldn't be grateful for having such a miracle."

"Im going to be the godfather right?" Gisele nodded at Freddie's question as they both stood next to each other. The staff there stared at the two, their eyes widening.

"Of course you are, Fred."

The both immediately looked at the door where Miami was coming out.

"They'll be alright," Miami said, "They just need a little bit of time."

"What if I don't have time?"

Gisele looked at him in question, but the man was already looking down at his shoes again. Miami was confused as well and immediately questioned it.

"What do you mean Fred?"

He stayed quiet. Deaky then came out, looking at the trio. He smiled at Gisele as he noticed her playful glare, knowing why they did what they did.

"You can come back now. If you'd like."

Freddie immediately walked past him, anxious of what they all decided. He felt Gisele grab his hand and he smiled at the fact that the girl, his best friend, remained at his side. Through thin and thick.

Freddie let go of her hand, pushing her gently towards Roger as the blonde fixed himself. Freddie smirked when Roger held her not as tight as he would before and rubbed her stomach softly with his thumb.

"We decided," Roger spoke up, causing Freddie to look at him as soon as he sat down. "What did we say?"

Gisele slapped his shoulder.

"From now on," Deaky then spoke up, "every song, no matter who wrote it, music, lyrics, it's by Queen. Not us. Just Queen. All of the money. All of the credits. Spent five ways equally."

"Are we going to tell them?" Roger asked excitedly in her ear. Gisele nodded at his question, knowing how much Roger had been wanting to tell the band about the fact that Gisele is pregnant with a child.

"Done."

"We have a problem with the people around you," Roger admitted, looking at Fred who looked at Gisele who was wiggling her eyebrows at Brian.

"Paul is out," the band immediately looked at him in relief. "I fired him."

"In what pretext?"

Freddie squinted his eyes. "Villainy."

Gisele smiled, scoffing quietly. She felt everything was going to change for the better. Hopefully. She was too entranced about what was going to happen later on in the future, only following the lines along Live Aid and a decision to be made now.

"We haven't played together for years," Roger commented. "Gisele hasn't sang for a long time, too. It's kind of suicide to play for the first time in front of millions."

Gisele nodded.

"Just this time it's a bit more than that," Gisele mumbled.

Gisele chuckled when Brian imitated a higher pitched voice, asking, "Where's Madonna?" after he called them all dinosaurs.

She immediately stood up when Miami started naming who was going to be at Live Aid. "Jagger. Bowie. Elton. McCartney. The Who. Led Zeppelin..."

Freddie and her stared at each other, nodding as they were in awe of the names being called out.

"Look," Freddie spoke, "all I know is that if we were to wake up the day after this concert and we didn't do our part, we're going to regret it until we die. Please."

Gisele looked at Freddie with worry, knowing he was hiding something. Her eyes blurred with tears when she realized that Freddie was indicating something that involved death and involved him with it.

"Alright."

They all smiled at each other.

"We also have an announcement," Roger said, standing up as he smiled at Gisele. Brian, John, and Miami stared at them in confusion. "Gisele's-"

"I'm pregnant," Gisele said. "Now where's my milkshake? I swear I just had it here."

She looked around the room for her milkshake, ignoring the shocked looks of the band mates.

"Gisele we really need to talk about the way you announce things."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

im going to cry next chapter
because it's that chapter.

i was actually debating
whether i should post the
social media fic with ben &
this face claim (laura harrier)...
should i?