Virtual Reality Trends to Look Forward to in 2019

Virtual reality, together with its small brother - augmented reality, has quickly become a worthwhile topic throughout the vast majority of industries. The global VR (Virtual Reality) market expects an overall evaluation of more than $26 Billion at the end of 2022 according to a report published by Zion Market Research.

Going further, major virtual development companies like Singapore's Swag Soft are optimistic that its program span across plenty of spectrums, encompassing a selection of different industries.

In accordance with this latter, "virtual reality development could be implemented towards many disciplines - such as gaming, marketing, entertainment, education, engineering, fashion, training, art, simulation and far more." - to put it in their words precisely.

VR is an exciting new technology which has been enhanced by the minute and we've already seen some huge hard hitters in the surface of the Pokémon GO - the game that was able to take the entire world with a storm.

It is clear this is a technology which is only going to get better, as well as 2019 is nearly gone, we have decided to have a peek behind the curtain and nail some of the very best trends in VR development to look forward to in 2019.

Going Well Past Sound and Vision

Up till this moment, the emphasis is placed towards these two senses - sound and vision. However, serious progress has been made in involving our other senses from the immersive virtual reality. At the 2019 Tokyo Game Show, we watched the VA QSO VR - a scent enabling the device with the size of a Snickers bar. It is promised to be the"world's smallest virtual reality odor apparatus" and it could be connected to some VR Headset, irrespective of its own kind.

It had been rolled out in the kind of a demonstration and it had been paired with VR applications across a range of industries such as travel, gambling, style, and whatnot.

Whatever the case, this is just a good instance of the whole sensory immersion which is to follow in 2019. We expect to see huge improvements in this respect, greatly attribution to the overall real-time feel brought to you by the VR technology.

V-Commerce

V-Commerce does sound like a name which would be used to describe it. Consumers will be able to try out clothes, equipment as well as a range of various goods until they place their purchase.

What's more, once the technology is developed enough throughout the implementation of different sensory apparatus, we could potentially be able to test out scents and flavors too.

A good deal more 3D experiences would be employed to engage customers and keep their attention.

Advertising Integration

Advertising taps its way throughout everything with vulnerability and VR is undoubtedly not going to become an exception. What is more, it could easily be the best way to reach out to an ideal customer and plant your brand in their mind.

VR advertising could easily make the most of their social profile of this user and display applicable advertisements via a simulated or augmented reality. This is likely to have a huge impact on the overall customer travel.

What's more, since VR is so broad and it could be applied to almost any industry, the possibilities for advertising are almost infinite.

Employment Opportunities

"That is something we could see but the trend is guaranteed to expand as the area itself reaches massive economic growths", based on Swag Soft, Singaporean Virtual Reality development company.

2019 and the years to follow will certainly see a huge rise in the overall demand for hiring specialists in the VR development field. More content will be released in the years to come and we'll see an uptick in the roles which are associated with them.

So, what's next?

The technology is just getting better, there's no doubt about it. It's difficult to determine precisely the way VR would progress through the upcoming year. On the other hand, the above trends are undoubtedly coming.

A couple of years back we had been dazzled by the fact that we could watch 3D movies at home and in the cinema. Now, we are permitted to immerse ourselves in this parallel universe, tapping into the experience entirely.  https://www.simulanis.com/technologies.php