Chapter 2

Belle’s POV

It’s been a week and I got really close with my stepmom and dad. My Stepmom is actually someone I thought my dad would never marry but a well. But she is Kesha. I also have a half -sister named Lindsey. The person I totally love. She is so fucking awesome because she got me a fake ID and toke me to my first club ever and I got so fucking wasted. I came home with a man on my hips and me laughing so hard I puked and passed out. I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover and saw Kesha giving me medicine. I totally love her NOW. This morning Lindsey told me I should try out singing because she got it on camera. I looked at the video and damn she was right. I walked over to my mom’s room and she wasn’t in there so I walked to the bathroom. Also she wasn’t in there. So I went to ask my dad. And guess what I saw, my mom & dad FUCKING. So I acted like I didn’t notice and called Lindsey because she wishes my mom and dad would get together. So she walked up.

Lindsey: What’s up?

Belles: Our dad’s dick in my mom.

Lindsey: {Laughs} For real…there fucking?

Belles: For real…let’s walk in there to make it funny.

Lindsey: Okay {Walks in with Belles}

Belles: Hey mom

Lindsey: Hey dad.

Belles/Lindsey: What’s up…Oh never mine we can see…Dad {Winks}

Joe: {Throws a pillow and them} GET OUT!!!

Lindsey: How bout you {laughs}

Joe: Go before I tell your mother?

Belles: What…We walked in on you cheating on Kesha? {Laughs} Nice try.

Joe: {Pulls out and sees blood} SHIT…DEMS YOUR BLEEDING.

Demi: {Feels a sharp pain} OWWW!!!

Belles: {Grabs he mom} CALL 911…NOW!!! Mom your bleeding  really hard.

-3 hours later-

Joe: {Pacing back and forth} Please be okay…Please.

Doctor: {Come Out} Demi Lovato?

Joe/Belles: Yea Is she ok?

Doctor: We are so sorry but the baby and Demi are in serious condition

Belles: {Runs Away; Crying}

Joe: {Runs After Her} Belle Come Back.

Belles: {Stops and cries in his chest.} I can’t take it anymore.

Joe: I know {Hugs her} I know.

Belles: Please don’t go to the army.

Joe: I Have To…I leave tomorrow and I’ll be back in 6 months.

Belles: Ok…I love you.

Joe: Love You Two.