"Wake Me Up"

"Wake Me Up"

Intro

(Hey baby, wake me up. When all the troubling pain is gone. My body is frozen. Now you're gone but now... Wake me up.)

Verse 1

You had me before I even knew your name. Before I knew that game you always played. Before I found you. By mistake. Wishing for another place. Another place to be with you. But suddenly, I feel my heart begin to ache. Can this be our lives at stake? Oh, I...

Chorus

Need you now. And I just can't tell you how. You made my worries blow away when I saw you another day. Passed the lies. Passed the pain. (Oh, No surprise.) Discovering you. My king. Now there's just one more thing. Please. Wake me up.

Verse 2

My heart. All it needs. Breathe me. Hold me. Stop my words with a kiss. Gentle. Overwhelmed. Believe me. Oh, I can help with that. But when the mask comes off, the truth comes out. Don't even know what to do about- It is pulling me apart. Inside and out. Oh, I.

Chorus

Need you now. And I just can't tell you how. You made my worries blow away when I saw you another day. Passed the lies. Passed the pain. (Oh, No surprise.) Discovering you. My king. Now there's just one more thing. Please. Wake me up.

Bridge

And I know. I believed the lies. And I'm gonna try to put my trust in you. Oh. No matter how hard I try. Even if I die. I would leave knowin' your heart was right. Is good. Is... You. (Oh, babe.)

Chorus

Need you now. And I just can't tell you how. You made my worries blow away when I saw you another day. Passed the lies. Passed the pain. (Oh, No surprise.) Discovering you. My king. Now there's just one more thing. Please. Wake me up. Just please. Wake me up.