Chapter 1~ Ahh!!

The Next Day

Gabriella p.o.v.

Beeep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh! Im up!" I scream. I shut the stupid alarm off. I stayed up all night, I couldn't sleep at all! Im so tired............

I start to rest my head back on the pillow........im starting to fall asleep......

We've only just begun 

hypnotized by drums

until forever

you'll find us chasing the sun

My phone starts ringing.......that alerts and i get up. I answer the phone call.

"Hello?"I said groggily into my phone.

"Hey, is this gabriella parker?"the voice on the end said.

"yes, who is this?" I ask walking over to open my bathroom door. But it's locked....what the?? Oohhh it must be Emily. Wait......wat?!?! She never wakes up early.

"Im such a huge fan!" the voice screamed into the phone.

Ahh!! How did they get my number?? Now.....that is just creepy!

"Thank you, im glad just one question. How did you get my number?"I ask getting more freaked out.

"Relax,  Gabriella its just me Harry....you sounded scared." The voice says.

Harry?? Do I even know a harry..........no i don't........oh.....wait isnt it dimples??

"Dimples??" I ask into the phone. Then I realize they don't about my nicknames...then again why would they.

"Dimples?? Is that my nickname??" Harry says.

"Yes, yes it is....now what do you want??" I ask getting annoyed. I didn't realize I was still in front of the bathrooms door when it burst open. Emily screamed really loud. It was hilarious....I just started laughing at her...she flipped me the bird and kept walking away.

"Cute, and you were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago." he says, laughing at his nickname.

"Cheese and crakers" I sais. I try not to use profanity.

"Wat?" he asks.

"Nothing.........bye and thank you for being a fan." I say into the phone while hanging up. I grab a white towel and start the water.The water is so warm it feels so nice, then I remember were I was supposed to be.........I quickly grab my dove shampoo that I brought with me and wash my hair. I notice I finish within 15minutes. Hey, thats a record for me!!

i quickly changed into a white shirt and some shorts that I bough yesterday. Im wearing another pair of flat sandals and I just grabbed my green mesanger bag.i let my hair down......to be air dried.( Link to her ourfit : http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/287104544964892753_BB6i8Fpe_c.jpg )

I think Emily noticed my rushing.............cuz she asked "Why the sudden rush?" 

"We or should I say me was supposed to be there at the studio an hour ago" I told her.

"Oh shit!" She said. She quickly changed into a long-sleeved balck/gray shirt and some shorts,she puts on a cute scarf and she's also wearing flat sandals, she grabs her bag and tosses her sunglasses in and runs to the door.

I run mor elike way after her............its across the street........seriously why run??

We finally get ther after like five minutes...........I walk in first because Emily is too scared!!