𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

Start from the beginning

"blame him, he just can't control himself" I said pointing to Masai

"what can I say, look at you"

"meet you upstairs" He said then they both got up and left

I sighed then continued to eat my food. Masai kept moaning as he ate as if this were the best food in the world. It was pretty good but nothing compared to my grandma's cooking.

"how you like your dad's girl?" He asked randomly

"Bernice? she's cool I guess. why?"

"cool like you okay with her being in your life or like ehh?"

"Sai what's up?"

"I think she's pregnant" He finally said

I almost choked on my eggs and just stared at him. Pregnant? That's crazy, my dad's 40 and I know she's a little bit older than him, they can't...right?

"w-why do you think that?"

"I can just tell. when we went home for thanksgiving my mom had this sorta glow to her. She didn't mention it till we were leaving but I already guessed it. I can tell that Bernice has the same glow. plus last night at dinner when your dad ordered wine, she did too but then changed her mind saying she probably shouldn't"

"your mom's pregnant?!" I said shocked because I didn't even realize

"yeah, by her on and off boyfriend"

I can't imagine having a brother or another sister. Of course I'll be supportive but, I think our family is good where it is. My dad has wanted another kid though for the longest, maybe he's finally acting on it.

"I'm gonna be a big brother?" I asked

"yup. maybe our siblings can get together, this is just gonna be a long ass cycle" He joked

We finished our breakfast then went upstairs to our suite. Tay and Yasmin were downstairs watching a movie on the TV.

"what're you watching?" I asked before plopping down on the loveseat

"some movie everyone's talking about. Bird box"

"I been seeing mad memes about this, some shit about not being able to see" Masai said

From the looks of it they were only in the beginning so we hadn't missed much.

We watched the movie till an announcement came through the speaker that the ship would be arriving to the port soon. They gave us instructions of how to exit and what we needed to re-enter the ship.

"finally! I feel like I'm sea sick" Masai jumped up

We paused the movie then all went upstairs to get ready. Masai wanted to wear a matching outfit we bought before coming, thought it'd be a cute idea for pictures.

We were wearing floral short sleeve shirts, with distressed jean shorts and Gucci sneakers with the floral print on them.

"damn we look good" Masai said while hugging me as we looked in the mirror

I took out my phone and started to take mirror selfies of us. Masai got playful and started making funny faces in them which made me laugh.

As we were doing that we heard a soft knock come from then door before swinging open—rude.

"aww. corny" Storm said walking in

"you need something?" I asked while still hugged up on my boyfriend

"dad wants you guys to go pick up uncle Jakob and them from the airport. said to come get money from him for the taxi"

"why can't he?"