𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Start from the beginning

"that's them" Leigh said pointing over to where Masai and Wayne were sitting

Ty and I decided to get our drinks before sitting whereas Leigh went to go set his stuff down.

"you drink the water from here?" I asked as I watched him pour water into his cup

"you don't?"

"no. New York City has the cleanest water, I can't just downgrade like that. I can only drink the bottled water up here"

"oh. well I only drink water so I kinda got no choice"

"that explains why your skin's so clear" I said

"yeah that and eating pussy"

We went over to the table where the rest of the guys were sitting. I sat next to Masai leaving Ty to sit on the opposite side of me.

"guys this is Tyreik, Tyreik this is my boyfriend, Masai, and his roommate, Wayne"

They all nodded at each other and turned their focus right back to their food.

"Bro we got another game Saturday" Wayne said to Masai

"you guys on the ball team?" Ty asked

"us two, yeah" Masai answered "why?"

"nah just asking. I was on the team last year but their schedule was too much for me. practice be like everyday, for two long hours sometimes even more. I had my grades to worry bout so I gave it up. Good luck to you guys though"

"yo this nigga herb's ex bitch fiyah as fuck son, I'd smash that shit in front of her son no cap. bitch def on my list" Leigh blurted out randomly while scrolling through his phone

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't sound like a total douche bag, and ask what list instead?"

"you know, the list. top five celebrities I'll smash even if I'm in a relationship, and whoever I'm with gotta understand—since you know a chance like this is once in a lifetime" He explained

"oh yeah that shit on Friends" Masai added

"I never watched that" I admitted

"you never watched friends?" Wayne asked as if I had just said I'm an alien or something

"no"

"what do rich people watch then? fresh prince?"

"what's wrong with fresh prince?" Ty asked

"right! anyways who would you have on your list?" I asked Masai

"easy. Rihanna, Meagan Good, Cassie, Odell—but that nigga gon have to bottom, and maybe even Amber Rose"

"Meagan Good, I forgot all about her" Leigh said then nodding his head "so Cai who you got?"

"ummm. I guess Odell, A$AP Rocky, Zendaya, uhhh oh yeah Chris Brown, and of course Nicki"

"babe be more realistic, Nicki really?"

"I met her, is that not realistic enough?"

"no I mean you...smashing Nicki? babe you know you ain't got enough dick for that ass" He said causing Leigh to smirk

I can't believe he just did that. Maybe if Ty wasn't there I'd be more comfortable but why put me on the spot like that?

"I don't think anyone got enough dick for that ass, but facts she'd be on my list too" Ty said smiling at me

I smiled back at him then continued to eat my food. Everyone stopped talking for the most part but Ty and I would exchange a few words here and there. He's really helpful since we're in the same major.

"aight well we got class" Masai said standing up with his tray

We all got up to go rake our trays before bringing it to the dish room.

"we still on for this weekend?" Ty asked as we headed towards the exit

"ohhh, that's this weekend. uhh can we make that next week? I'm preforming at the fashion show on Saturday. Practice is about to be hectic"

"you are? I'll be there to check you out, and yeah no problem"

We continued to walk out of the dining hall then everyone said their goodbye's except Masai and I since we were going in the same direction.

"Tyreik seems cool, you guys are getting close?" He asked

"me hanging out with him doesn't bother you right because Leigh said—"

"you're seriously listening to Leigh? the dude hasn't been with the same girl twice ever in his life. I told you to make friends with him, why would that bother me?"

"I dunno you kinda acted weird at lunch"

"'cus a nigga can't look soft, just incase he tryna take you or something. I'm not ready to lose you" He said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder

"Sai we're in public" I whispered while removing his hand

"so? fuck it I'm okay with dealing with the criticism and shit, I already gotta deal with it from your family. I don't want to hide and shit"

"that's cute and all but no. we're not there yet—I'm not ready. when people start to find out it just gets messy and we're not in a strong place yet where we can overcome the backlash it may cause"

"fine. I'll wait for you, whenever you're ready"

"thank you"

"anything for you. now hurry up we boutta be late"

 now hurry up we boutta be late"