𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Začít od začátku

"it's okay we all do it. I'm glad my money's going to use"

"c-can you turn?" I asked hugging the covers around me

He started laughing then turned around facing his bed. I quickly got up and started to get dressed in my clothes that were scattered all around my side of the room.

I took the massager and threw it into my closet without a care—I'll clean that later.

"p-please don't say anything" I said finally signaling that he could turn back around

"bro it's cool, at least you were thinking about your nigga. if you were moaning another nigga's name then it would be a different story"

"I kinda told Sai I was ready to you know...but I'm scared it'll hurt so I've been...practicing" I explained while looking down to my feet

"bruh you ain't gotta explain shit to me. now put on some actual clothes and let's go get some lunch"

"is it cool if Tyreik tags along? He get's out of his class at 12 and I already kinda agreed to get lunch with him" I asked while walking over to my closet

"don't ask me, I'm not your boyfriend—who by the way is coming to lunch with us too. doesn't that nigga live off campus though?"

"yeah, so?"

"he doesn't have a meal plan so how's he getting in?"

"uhh let's see...uh pay. oh here's another one, a guest pass, which I happen to have 10 of just like everyone else with a meal plan"

"we have 10?" He asked ignoring everything else I said

I just rolled my eyes and found some sweats to throw on. I'll probably go straight to my next class after lunch so I took my stuff with me for that.

We waited for Tyreik in front of the dining hall when we got there, that way I could have him swiped in with me at the same time instead of getting comfortable and then having to get up.

"Hey uh thanks for waiting up" Ty said as he approached us

"no problem. Ty this is my roommate Raleigh, call him Leigh though. Leigh this is Tyreik"

They both nodded at each other as their introduction then turned their attention back to me.

We walked into the dining hall, and to the lady who would swipe us in. Leigh went first then got straight on the line.

"uhh guest pass for him" I said to her and pointing to Tyreik

She took my ID then swiped it before doing a little more than she usually would on her kiosk thing.

"here you go, you have nine more remaining for the semester" She said handing it back

"thanks bro" Ty said as we walked over to join Leigh on the line

They were serving some breaded shrimp, vegetables and lo mein dish. It looked okay don't get me wrong, but the food has slowly been worsening. The first two weeks the food here was bomb, now it's decent and just tolerable. I thought Howard University was supposed to be known for their food—this is an HBCU after all.