Mutual Service

Video:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c1f2c442438b

Kendric Rindstone cant control himself when Mr. Navy. His house boys may think he's this dominant vampire but he secretly loves sucking and getting fucked especially with Mr.Navy. Mr. Navy loves fuckin this vampire and making Kendric service him and today it started out with a massage foreplay that turned into some.hot fucking.

Kendric enjoys sucking Mr. Navy's big dick and enjoying the pleasure and his moans. He's sucking the dick nice and slow to enjoy the taste and moment of this experience. He sent his boys out the house so he really enjoy some fun. Mr. Navy is rdy to return the pleasure and get things heated up!

Now its time for Mr. Navy to show his dominance as he plays all up in Kendric's ass. Mr. Navy knows that Kendric fucks his house boys and even has fucked them as well but something about fucking another dominant man especially a vampire turns him on watching him bitch out for him. He loves the connection they have when theu fuck.

Mr. Navy is giving Kendric some good deep dick as they fuck on the massage table. Kendric is loving the dick and getting pounded good. Kendric needs that hole fucked good and having a navy friend do it is even better. Mr. Navy is enjoyin the ass he gets to use how he likes, enjoying this vampire submitting to him. Mr. Navy is feeling that cum building up and pounding Kendric harder untill he cums all in his ass and on it but neither one is ready for the fucking to end.

On to the bed and back to some more fun, Mr. Navy spanking Kendric cummy ass lovin how it moves and listening to his moans of plessure before he buries his face deep in Kendric's ass eatin and licking the cum from in and around his ass. Kendric ass burying Mr. Navy's face pushin that cum out into his mouth so that they can kiss and cumswap with each other. Mr. Navy making sure Kendric taste all of his cum. Now Mr. Navy wants to eat his ass cause he enjoys making his bottoms eat his ass. Kendric licks his hole goof but then strokes Mr. Navy's dick to tease him as he eats that ass which drives Mr. Navy crazy.

Kendric hungry for that dick starting off nice and slow enjoying the taste of Mr. Navy's dick. Mr. Navy grabs Kendric by the head and guides him up and down is dick but as the feeling gets better he takes both his hands and face fucks Kendric's mouth good with his big dick. Feeling so good having Kendric warm mouth onnMr. Navy's dick. Kendric then decides to really show his skills at sucking dick as he had Mr. Navy spread his legs as and starts goin in on that dick showing he can easily go deep on that dick as Mr. Navy is there enjoying every minute of his mouth.

Some 69 action goin on as they both suckin dick. Mr. Navy has no problem sucking some.good dick from Kendric whose dick is rock hard and precummin nice. Then Mr. Navy slides his ass and balls on Kendric's face making him eat and lick and sniff his sweaty balls while he plays in Kendric's ass with his thumb. Ass feelin so good its time to fuck with Mr.Navy holdin Kendric's legs as fucks him hard just like he likes it before he Kendric rides Mr. Navy's dick holding tight as his ass moves up and down on it.

Kendric is really in the moment biting hid finger as Mr. Navy fucks him slow now enjoying his moans and pleadure. Kendric thrn tries soemthin new, riding his dick with his legs on Mr.Navy's shoulders, that doesnt go on for long before Mr. Navy gotta really dig in that ass with his big dick. Fucking Kendric nice ane deep as he fills his cum building up. Kendric is ready for that cum again as Mr. Navy bust a 2ne nutt all deep in Kendric's ass. But Mr. Navy wants to get that nutt deep in Kendric's hungry hole as kendric wants to keep on fuckin in pleasure at all the cum he's been filled with. Kendric is really making sure when he gets fucked, he gets fucked right!

Kendric ke working that ass on Mr.Navy's dick just in so much pleasure wanting more dick from him. Mr. Navy got Kendric's hungry for dickx toes curling, fist tighted up and ass opened up. Kendric wants to get one final ride on Mr. Navy's dick but does it from a position that has Mr. Navy's legs in the air as he rides slightly enjoying the sight of him on his back. He pulls Mr. Navy up some more so he is almost like hes riding his dick on a chair. Mr. Navy is new to this position but is going a long with it cause Kendric's ass is just that good. He might be thinking he even likew this position letting Kendric do the work.

Kendric is grinding that ass tryna get thag 3rd nutt out of Mr. Navy. But Mr navy is rdy for that final nutt as he has Kendric ride him harder, grabbing his hips before  kendric rises just enough for that cum to shoot all on his hole and ass.