chapter 1- can I find him easily?

Ezio's POV

" My name is Ezio Auditore as I was walking through the croud with my assassin suit on I looked around just to find who my target was from this job he was cheating on his wife and she hired me to kill him and I was looking for him I was trying to find him this job was important and if I did not find him who knows what he could have done and that is when I realized I needed to check somewhere else so I got on the roof tops and then the people taht were up there started shooting at mewith there bows and arrows so I threw my throwing knifes and hit them and they fell down dead I ran over and looted their bodies and I went to find him as I ran across the roof tops looking down to see if I could see him from here I realized this was not going to be easy"

cheating husband's POV

"my name is Jack and I am running from Ezio Auditore and running faster and faster so he he cant see me so easy I am also blending in hoping he wont find me I know my wife hired him to assassinate me I over heard their convirsation  about it she is going to pay him allot I hope he does not get to me I really don't want to die but I should not have cheated on her either it was a mistake but the girl I cheated on her with was so pretty and I could not help it"

Ezio's POV

"everytime I saw him the throwing knife I threw always hit a guard he was fast I will admit that but I know I can get revenge for this poor wife and the only way to do that is to kill him as every guard came at me my throwing knife hit them and as they fell I ran faster at one point I saw a horse I jumped on it and made it go after him"

guard's POV

"as I was laying there helplessly I realized I had a chance to live and save the man Ezio was after so I grabbed the knife in my stomach and held on as hard as I could I ripped the knife out and blood came gushing out I knew it was a mistake I knew I should have let the doctor take it out but if I could make it to the doctor I knew he would fix me up so I made myself get to the doctor and he fixed me up as I left I shouted GET EZIO AUDITORE WE MUST SAVE A MANS LIFE TO DO THAT WE MUST GET HIM, so me and some other guards jumped on horeses and made them follow Ezio's track"