His smile grew bigger when he has thought to tease her. He move closer to her and touched her hands.

He pulled her hand to see her embarrassed face, "You don't want to admit it?", he showed a devilish smile.

"W-what..?", she replied shyly with eyes seeing other things, except his eyes.

He laughed a little seeing she can't denied his question. Then, he pulled her hand to make her closer to him, he kissed her soflty.

Jun Hee was startled. It was her first kiss, but she won't pulled herself from him. She just followed what he did. She loved him.

He stopped their kiss and wipe her red lips. He touched her right cheek, and put her strand behind her ear. Jun Hee's heart was beating even faster, but she was happy. Kino who was staring at her smile also smiled.

"I thought you will choose him. But I'm still worry", he pulled her into his arm.

Even she already chose him a minute ago, he still felt worried. He was afraid she will comeback to Hongseok. No matter how hard he try, he can not fight against destiny that won't allowed him to go out from this place.

She pulled off his hug, "I will still here", she smiled purely. So did him.

It was really long day, so many things happened. But, gladly, it ended well. She was happy, so was him.

*******

Because she was too happy, he dressed neatly and colored her lips with light pink lipstick.

"Perfect", she said touching her bangs.

She looked at her watch, there was still enough time to see Kino now. Then, she came to his house just for 5 minutes.

"Kino", she called him with big smile.

"Kino", no response.

Maybe he still fall asleep, she thought.

But who cares? He needed to wake up now. She called him even louder.

"Kino!"

"Kino!!"

"Ki-"

He opened his door, "Stop!", he cutted her calls.

She laughed seeing his morning face was messy. Then, she tiptoed and fixed his hair.

"Good morning", she smiled, laughed to be exact.

He pulled and hugged her lazily, "Morning"

He's still lazy in the morning, how cute, she said to herself.

"I need to go to school now. Bye", she said directly.

He frowned, "You just came here to say good bye? Just that?", he begged for other thing.

She smiled. She got his code, knew what he wanted. Then, she tiptoed and kissed him quickly. He smiled.

"Bye!", she came out from that door and went to her school.

After she reached her class, she was still smiling. Everyone can saw her difference, especially Tae Rin and Dami.