Chapter 10

"You doing better these days lil girl" Zo said as he scrolled away on his phone.

"Yeah, thanks to you guys" I said giving him a hug.

"Awhh I took a picture of you two it's adorable" Denise said.

"No problem, that's what I'm here for. It's my full-time job, Big Baller and Tina will whoop my ass if I don't look after you" Zo said making me and Denise laugh.

"Oh please, he likes every single bit of it. Whenever we at home and I get off the phone with you he wants to know if everythings okay or if he has to beat someone up" Denise laughed.

"Yeah big guy, I've squeezed my way into that heart of yours. Or whatever it is that keeps you alive" I smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Zo rolled his eyes while grabbing a cookie and his keys.

"Well we're going home, see you tomorrow girl" Denise said while grabbing her bag.

"I need you to call 911 the minute I text you SOS, cuz then I prolly killed that fool upstairs" I said referring to LaMelo.

"You got problems lil girl" Zo said messing up my hair.

"I prolly copied yo behaviour when we were little" Smirked and closed the door in his face.

"You know I have the key and can easily come in again!" Zo yelled making me laugh.

"Whateva boi!" I hollered while walking away.

"CHERRAY, why are you yelling go to sleep or something!" Lavar exclaimed as I walked past the livingroom.

"Aight I was just making my way to my room, to sleep" I lied just to see his reaction.

"Girl don't play with me cuz I'll put your ass to sleep myself if I have to" Lavar warned me making me laugh and run up the stairs.

When I walked past LaMelo's room I heard him calling my name, I rolled my eyes and sighed. This boy is getting on my damn nerves, this afternoon I told him to stop talking to me and watch him run his mouth every time he get's the chance.

"What do you want LaMelo?" I asked as I stepped foot in his room.

"Why you all mad and shit? Acting like you on yo period or sumn" LaMelo said.

That was the last straw, I don't even care that it's his birthday tomorrow. One more wrong answer and I WILL punch him in his face, and I WILL drag his ass down the stairs.

"Okay I've tried to stay cool but you really getting me hot as FUCK right now. You out here avoiding my ass for the last 2 months and I'm sick and tired of it, I shook it off me at first and tried to be the better person and ignore yo dumb ass behaviour but this I've had enough of it. Then when I give you the same energy that you been giving me all this time, I get the question 'whats wrong witchu' no baby no not today. You get one shot for explaining yourself. If I don't like yo answer I'll straight up punch you in yo face, so if I were you I'd think twice before speaking cuz I'm not playin witchu" I spoke up.

I know he know there's no getting out of this one, and he indeed was taking my advice about thinking twice before speaking.

"I had a reason for what I was doing, and I kno you wanna kno what it is but I can't tell yet. If you really care about our friendship you gon wait till I'm ready, cuz I was in a though situation where I had to chose between two things I really like and I didn't kno what to do" LaMelo explained.

"If I really care about our friendship? Watchu mean son?! You kno I care about our friendship since I was the one still tryna hang out with yo ass even tho you ditched me multiple times, if YOU care about our friendship you just gon tell me right now and right here whats wrong or else Imma leave this room right away" I snapped.

He got me real fucked up right now, telling me to wait and shit. Man I've been waiting for 2,5 months for him to tell me why he's been acting like this, my waiting days are over and I'm gonna stick up for myself.

"Man it's not always about you! You think if it was that easy I'd wait this long to tell yo ass?!" Melo exclaimed.

"Aight" I said before walking away.

Stupid ass.

"Cherray wait!" I didn't even think twice to run into my room because I know his ass was speedwalking out of his trying to stop me from walking away.

I got in my room and sprinted to my bathroom, I locked the door and sat down on the toilet. If he thinks I'm stupid, he's stupid. There are no locks on the bedroom doors so he can just walk into my room, and oh guess what? He did.

"Cherray come on man, stop acting childish" LaMelo said banging on my bathroom door.

"LaMelo I'm warning you I'll knock you the fuck out if you say sumn stupid like that again" I know I can't knock him out, I'm 5'4 while he's 6'2 the last time I checked. That boy grows like a dog, fast. But that doesn't mean I won't try, like hello I ain't scared of him. I once tried to swing at Gelo's big ass, didn't go well but he made a wish of mine come true because my ass flew for a solid 6 seconds.

"Cherray open the goddamn door before I open it myself" LaMelo huffed.

I opened the door and tried to jump him, but he was prepared and stepped aside. He grabbed my arms and put them behind my back before pushing me on the ground, face first.

"You done playin?" He snapped.

"Let me go and we'll find out" I hissed, trying to get out of his grip.

"I'm willing to explain everything, but only if yo ass won't try to jump me again" LaMelo said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh now you can, fine" I muttered before he let me go.

I didn't move a muscle, I didn't want to see his ugly ass face and risk punching him. So I just laid flat on the ground.

"Get up yo" LaMelo said but I refused to.

He slide his arm under my stomach and swooped me up, throwing me on the bed. I closed my eyes as Lamelo was ranting on and and on about how this was hard for him bla bla bla. I don't even want to know, I'm stubborn and I do whatever I can to prove my point. And right now my point is that I don't want to talk to this fried head ass.

"Fine be like that" LaMelo said before throwing a pillow on me and walking away.

I grabbed my phone to post the picture Denise has sent me.

Liked by izzy_morris and 40

Liked by izzy_morris and 40.253 others

chayxwil: He always ignores me when I try to show him some love. @zo

@dmoney0414: He loves it deep down😂💕
@eli_scott0: Aight I've had enough of it u always showing everybody love but me 😡
@pdthekid: Maneeeee @eli_scott0 shut yo black ass up
@zo: And you still try to do it everytime 🤷🏽‍♂️
@kball0ut: Cutee💗