Tie Me Down (Akashi x Reader)

original publish date: 2014

edited and republished date: october 2023

Tragic. That's all it was, to be honest.

The Akashi Family and the (Last Name) Family have been close for generations. You and Akashi have been practically best friends ever since birth. Growing up with him has always been fun, you guys would spend every day with each other playing basketball or playing shogi.

He was smiling, he was happy.

Until one day, something had changed his life, his personality, and his self for the worse.

His mother had passed away, affecting Akashi in the most horrible way possible. The only person who was there for him when his father had made him study for hours on end. The person who supported his basketball interests. The only person who made him smile.

Since that day, his father has pushed you away and made Akashi focus more on his studies. Making him rigorously study more than before. Not only did it make Akashi upset, but it tore your heart as well to see him go through such things at a young age.

Years have passed and you two finally attended the same middle school, Akashi was finally able to speak to you again. He would constantly avoid contact with his father, just so he could be with you and be able to make up the time you guys didn't have with each other.

You supported him through everything like before, nothing has changed. Until one day, he asked you to come play shogi with him in the classroom.

"Seijuro? You called?" You asked from the door of the classroom.

Akashi signals you with his hand without turning around and you go over to him. Once you've stood next to him, he places down the King piece on the shogi board, winning against himself, and gets up from the chair.

"Is something wro-" Akashi grabbed your hips, placed you on top of a nearby desk, and stood in between your legs. "S-SEIJURO?!"

"No longer.." He mutters.

"Wh-What?"

"No longer am I going to be tied down by my father.." He says as he grabs your hand and places a kiss on your knuckles.

You blushed at his actions, however, you noticed he was looking down the entire time. You placed your hand on his cheek and lifted up to see his face, only to be shocked by what you saw.

"S-Seijuro!? Why is your left eye-"

Before continuing, Akashi interrupted you with a kiss. It threw you off for a moment, until you finally returned the kiss, prolonging it into a passionate one.

Once you've pulled away for air, your face blushed pure red. Looking into his eyes, you noticed Akashi had a different aura surrounding him. A bad one.

"I'm not letting my father get in between us anymore, you're mine forever." Akashi pulls you in for a tight hug and your face presses against his chest. "You're the only one I have left, the only support I have."

You remembered the times when his mother would always be there for Akashi, just as much as you were there for him. Understanding what he meant, you wrapped your arms around him and smiled.

"Of course, I'll never leave you."