3

Jaehyun walked in the old basketball court where they all meet, and saw Doyoung try to shoot the basketball into the hoop. Every time he missed he would curse at himself quietly, "you know maybe having your body straight could help"

Doyoung was shocked he dropped the basketball and face Jaehyun, "what do you mean? I don't care about this why would I want my body to be straight for this pfft.."

Jaehyun picked up the ball from the floor and walked towards Doyoung, "I'm normally the first one here"

"Yeah that won't change idiot"

Doyoung walked to grab his stuff and was gonna walk out of the court until jaehyun grabbed onto his bag, "play one game with me, we still have an hour and a half till the rest show up."

Doyoung looked at Jaehyun then at the ball, soon he gave in. "Fine.."

He dropped his stuff and took the ball from Jaehyun,

"But I start"

Jaehyun raised his hands and smirked, "the ball is all yours"

Doyoung held onto the ball tightly then bounced it on the floor, "you know you sure talk a lot in class"

Jaehyun was distracted by the way Doyoung quickly moved the ball around, the only thing Doyoung did bad in basketball was he couldn't finish plays. In other words he just couldn't make the ball in the net.

"You should stop acting like your the smartest kid in school" Doyoung stopped, "I am the smartest kid in the school, I'm number one in the class and overall for a reason!"

Doyoung threw the ball at Jaehyun who was still distracted, it hit his head and he fell back.

Doyoung covered his mouth that was forming the shape of an 'O'

"Oh my god I'm so sorry-"

Doyoung kneeled down to see Jaehyun on the floor, "are you okay... let me see, are you still alive? Hello? Are you breathing still?"

Jaehyun opened his eyes, "dude, why are you so worried it was just a ball that hit my head"

Doyoung rolled his eyes, he sat down as Jaehyun sat up.

"We haven't had an actual talk since we entered High school.."

"We used to be so close"

"Closer than Johnny and Ten,"

They both giggled, "what happened?"

Doyoung sighed, "high school and puberty happened, those girls couldn't keep their hormones in control"

Jaehyun laughed, "I felt as if we were the reincarnated version of boys over flowers, but we didn't fight for a girl"

"Instead the girls fought for us. It was so stupid, why do you have to be so handsome?"

Jaehyun stopped laughing, "you think I'm handsome?"

Doyoung scratched his nape, "I- maybe.."

"I think your handsome too.."

Doyoung smiled shyly,

ONE AND TWO NOW FOUR ARROWS HAVE BEEN SHOT SEEMS LIKE ITS A GOOD DAY TO BE CUPID!