MaleReader! X Phoenix (one shot)

Reader-*walks back into the game room with some sodas and hands one to Phoenix, his long time best friend*

Phoenix-*takes it from him with a dreadful smile* Thanks.

Reader-*nods and sits next to Phoenix* no problem.... So what are we watching?

Phoenix-*shrugs* I have no clue. I just picked at random.

Reader-*nods and takes big sips of his coke as the movie starts playing.

Movie-*starts playing... it wasn't what Phoenix expected it to be. It just so happened to be a remake of 50 shades of grey... But made gay. He wanted to change the movie but the reader seemed to like it so he didn't bother to ask*

Phoenix-*this movie oddly turned him on. But he was at his best friends house so he grabbed a pillow and covered himself*

Movie-*the reader looked over at Phoenix and noticed the pillow. Hi didn't question it because the same thing happened to him at another friends house just last month. The reader the. Focused back on the movie, when it got to a very steamy gay scene the reader decided to do something*

Reader-*unzips his pants and whips it out while Phoenix wasn't looking and starts to silently rub himself next to Phoenix*

Movie-*Phoenix wasn't paying any attention to the reader. He was more focused on the movie then anything. He was getting harder by the second. But didn't say or do anything*

Phoenix-*looks over because a very hardcore scene came on. But what he saw was shocking. The reader had his male parts on display, jerking himself off, not even looking at the movie. He had his eyes closed. Phoenix couldn't help but stare at how big the reader was.*

Reader-*opens his eyes and looks over at Phoenix, thinking he was still watching the movie only to see him staring down at his dick**the reader smirks and grabs phoenixes chin and makes him look at the reader* if you wanted some. All you had to do was ask.

Phoenix-*blushes and goes to protest when the reader kisses him*

Reader-*while kissing Phoenix he pulls the pillow off on his lap and unzips his pants for him. Playing with Phoenix through his boxers*

Phoenix-*feels what's going on but is in a trace because of what he is experiencing all at once*

Reader-*pulls away and grabs phoenix by the hips and moves him so he's on the readers lap*

Phoenix-*no longer in a trance no longer gives a fuck what happens. As long as this happens more times then once. So he leans down and kisses the reader, moving his hips so he's grinding the reader*

Reader-*moans and grabs phoenixes butt, squeezing and moving him*

Phoenix-*moans and starts kissing the readers exposed neck but pulls away and starts tugging at the shirt that keeping hiim from kissing the rest of his neck*

Reader-*chuckles and pulls his shirt off and then pulls phoenixes pants down*

Phoenix-*blushes but doesn't want to stop what they have started so starts kissing the readers neck and should, leaving behind marks*

Reader-*moans, feeling phoenixes bare skin on his dick and also starts kissing phoenixes shoulder, gently grabbing his but in the process*

Phoenix-*moans but hides it by putting his mouth on the readers shoulder*

Reader-*doesn't like when it when Phoenix hides his moan and so he licks one of his fingers, and gets it reader wet, and slips it into Phoenix slowly at first*

Phoenix-*whines and stays really still because it hurts*

Reader-*tries to distract home from the pain and starts kissing him, still trusting with his finger to get him used to the feeling*

Phoenix-*kisses him back then starts to moan, actually starting to like the feeling of the reader in him. But the reader wasn't going fast enough so Phoenix starts moving his hips*

Reader-*smirks and adds another finger, thrusting faster and Making motions to make his hole bigger*

Phoenix-*moans and grabs on to the readers shoulders, still moving his hips but this time he moves then to the thrusts*

Reader-*with his other hand he potions his dick the quickly removes his fingers and replaces them with his dick*

Phoenix-*takes only half of him when he came back down and tilted his head back, moaning.*

Movie-*still playing the background. While Phoenix and the reader butt fuck for 2 hours straight before they passed out.... Well more like before Phoenix passed out*

Reader-*gently places a kiss on his head before cleaning himself off and snapping a picture of Phoenix covered in the reader's cum. Then the reader grabbed a picture and covered him and Phoenix up. Falling asleep on the couch with phoenix*