Prologue

Oh my Cherry Kisses!!!! Finally Love is able to upload! Yes!!!!!! Unfortunately, It's not a lot but Love hopes that all you love bugs will still enjoy it.

Well here goes. What you've all been waiting for! I Love You Jonathon Evans!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristen's POV

Where could he have gone? I thought to myself as I wondered around the house looking for Jonathon. As I walked around, I heard a muffled sound coming from the library. I stopped and listened for a moment before hearing the familiar deep voice of my husband. I knocked on the door and when I continued to hear muffled sounds I just walked in.

            “I’ve been looking for you everywhere, Jon-” I stopped at the sound of something oddly familiar. I looked up and was paralyzed with utter disbelief. Jonathon was hovered over the desk with me across it. Jonathon was kissing me and exploring my body with his hands and mouth. “Jonathon what the hell are you doing?” I fussed but my words fell on deaf ears as I let out a loud moan as Jonathon grabbed hold of me. I watched in disbelief as Jonathon became to pump my shaft. I heard my breath become shallow and short as I arched my back into him.

            What the hell is going on here?! What is this?! Who is that? That’s not me!! What the hell is going on here? I thought to myself confused as I rushed over to Jonathon and began trying to pry him off of the imposer that was supposed to be me.

            “Jonathon! Jon!” I called repeatedly before falling backwards and landing on my ass with a thud. I quickly scrambled to my feet and watched as the imposer that was supposed to be me, change before my very eyes but Jonathon remained ignorant to the change. My short brown hair changed into long strange salt and pepper black locks. My tan skin turned to a radiant pale color and I shrink under Jonathon’s body. I watched as that woman took her form under my husband and nearly lost my mind when Jonathon inserted himself in her. She cried out in pleasure and Jonathon began thrusting into her violently. “Jonathon!!” I cried angrily as he looked up at me. His face was blank, not one emotion crossed his face as he stared at me with empty red eyes. They seemed to stare through me as I stood there. I felt a ping in my chest as my heart cried out in pain. Suddenly that woman wrapped her arms around Jonathon's neck, pulling his attention back to her as she kissed him. I clenched my chest as my heart cried in utter agony of seeing what has unfolded before my eyes.

This has to be a dream! This has to be some sort of bad dream!! I thought to myself. Jonathon and that woman pulled away from each other breathing heavily as Jonathon continued to thrust into her.  The woman moaned into Jonathon's neck and threw her hand back. Suddenly she looked at me and a smile crossed her lips.

“He’s mine.” She said oh so sweetly that it sent a shiver up my spin.

“Jonathon!!!” I cried as I reached out for him but he disappeared from my sight; only the woman and I remain.

“It’s too late Tristen.” The woman told me bluntly. “He’s mine and I’m never letting him go. Not ever again.” She said.

“No! Give him back! He’s mine!!” I snapped at her. She simply giggled and began to walk away. I followed her and soon found myself running after her. She was merely walking away and it seemed like every step she took was worth ten to twenty steps away from me. Soon she faded away and Jonathon took form. I ran after him as well, calling his name repeatedly but he did not stop and wait for me. He didn’t even turn around to see me chasing after him. “Jonathon!!” I cried as he disappeared into the darkness and jolted me out of my restless sleep.