Chapter 10

Ok so Love had a scary dream the other night. She knows that she's not the best when it comes to updating her stories so she's been trying to update but it just hasn't been working out. So in Love's dream, she dreamt that an angry mob of love bugs somehow found her house and kidnapped her and forced her do really weird and creepy things while telling them what happens next..... O.O Love know it's weird but it's true....

Hehehe ok Love's not being weird. Oh before Love gives you all the chapter, Love read a couple of comments where some love bugs were concerned about the story being dragged out, but trust Love everything is going according to plan! Everything is building up for the climax so be ready for it!!!

Alrighty.....Chapter 10!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathon's POV

I awoke to the smell of bacon and clatter of pots and pans. I climbed out of bed and silently made my way out of the bedroom. I found Tristen in the kitchen cooking up a storm. I watched him from afar as he moved throughout the kitchen. His hair was wet, indicated that he had recently taken a shower and he only wore a pair of cargo shorts. I watched my beautiful wife in complete silence and bliss as he cooked. Having enough of a far away look, I made my way into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his waist, startling him a bit as I did.

“Jonathon, don’t do that.” He scolded as he flipped the pancake in the pan.

“You smell divine.” I said as I inhaled the scent of vanilla and cherry blossoms.

“Are you sure it’s me and not the food?” Tristen teased.

“Well you’re just as editable so I don’t think it matters.” I replied while moving my hand down to the waistband of his pants.

“I’m cooking.” Tristen said while smacking my hands. He moved out of my embrace and began whisking a bowl of eggs. I moved out of his way as poured the eggs into the pan and continued cooking. I watched him silently from the other side of the kitchen. Once Tristen began fixing our plates, I walked back over wrapped my arms around his waist again. “Here,” he said as I nuzzled into his neck. I looked up and Tristen was holding a piece of bacon. Instead of taking the one he offered, I turned his head towards and took the one hanging out of his mouth.

“Mmm.” I hummed as I ate the bacon. “I didn’t realize how much better things taste when it’s from your mouth.” I told him, causing him to chuckle and roll his eyes. He took a bite of the bacon he held in his hand and gave me the other half.

“Grab the whip cream and orange juice from the refrigerator.” Tristen told me as he grabbed our plates. I did as he told me to do and walked over to the table. We sat down and began eating. It was relatively silent between us but with a few stolen glances and smiles it was bearable. When breakfast was over, Tristen took our plates and placed them in the sink. He came back to the table to collect the orange juice, whip cream, cups, and silverware but I had other plans. Once he was in arms reach of me, I grabbed him and pulled him across my lap. “Jonathon.” He protested as I crashed my lips on his. He quickly gave into the kiss, opening his mouth when my tongue flicked across his bottom lip. We fought for dominance as we ran our fingers through each other’s hair. Tristen moaned in my mouth when I tugged on his hair, giving up the battle for dominance. He tasted so good. His mouth still exploding with the delicious flavors found in today’s breakfast. I pulled away from him, immediately attacking his jaw and neck with kisses. “Jonathon.” Tristen panted as he tucked my hair. My teeth grazed across his skin and he moaned again. He tucked me up from his neck and brought his lips to mine. We kissed hungrily and passionately, devouring each other as we did until the doorbell startled us.