Chapter 5 (new compilation)

Hey guys told you i will make boy x boy now guess who of course hoodie x masky theyre both cute anyway no more chit-chat let's go on YEAH

~~~~

'back story'

I was sleeping with masky and he was so hot with no jacket, i love him like hell loves destroying souls.Masky is like my soul mates no one knows but i am no gay i just like masky. Who wouldn't like him he is smart, funny, cute nice and he is like 100 percent hot with or without his masky. "Hoodie can you stop...sniffing my hair?" masky sleeped talked again was i really like that in his dreams, "Hoodie your so pattethic, weak, desparate and slow..." Masky said in his dreams i went outside did he really think that about me?

Back in the room...

"But i love you masky groaned

Back to hoodie...

I wasn't that perfect as him but i couldn't accept how he thinks of me like that. I went to slenderman's room and got something from a box. "OH teddy i love you" I hugged my teddy and scrunched it up hard, i love him to much to be a bother so i wish he loves me too. "Hoodie?" jeff saw me underthe stairs with teddy, "Come here" jeff shuffled me like a toy and brought me to OUR room. "Hoodie eventhough your weird, weak, slow, pathetic and desparate i love you" he really thought of me this way. WTF is he really like this? but i was glad. The next morning masky brought me to his hiding spot, he only brings prostitutes here, "Masky why are we here?" i said freaked out that masky's jacket was off, "To play" masky grinned and kissed me. HIs warm lips touched mine i touched his back and pulled him closer. We played his

game until it was over and i had just cummed in the excitment of kissing him for hours. After that we took a shower and we were like WHAT?! we were swety like we were combined in a work out, eating slendy's jalapenio pies, gym class of pain, we were playing basketball and we were in a steam bath. When we got back inside the house the kids were playing jeff was hiding from jane crying, slendy was kissing a girl on a counter nothing we.... WAIT WHAT?! SLENDY IS KISSING A WOMAN?! I ran to slendy and saw him smooching up a girl "SLENDY WE ALL KNOW ONLY ME, JEFF, BEN AND JACK ALL HAVE THIS BUT WHAT IS WITH YOU?!" i shouted in disbeleif, "look guys i don't want to be lonely when all of you turn like jeff i rased him with jane now look they have sanity i want to love to" slendy exlaimed . We all sighed and excused slendy from the girl and jane and the others were with the woman, "Look slendy we don't know how to explain this"

"We don't want you to have a gf"

"Well that kinda sums it up"

"Why?"

"Because when your i love your to much and when it comes to the heartbreak... YOU ALMOST DESTROY THE WOODS AND THE MANSION!!!"

"Whoaw masky call down, hoodie can you take masky here to the kitchen and let him drink some green tea"

"KK, come on masky let's get you some green tea and cheescake"

I went with masky to the kitchen and i sliced some cheescake and a cup of green tea. Masky cooled down and but when he was super intenced he wasn't cooled down just by eating and drinking and it was slendy's famouse world delectable cheescake. I gave him an axe, "Here cool down and just cut down some trees" i insissted i got masky so of course i know. "You really get me" he pouted and kissed me, he ran outside and played up. When he came back the prostitute was gone and he kissed me, it was like we were married cause everytime he was going or coming back he would kiss me and i would make him food. I placed vegtable pasta on the table and he looked puzzled, "Don't even think about getting the meat uner your pillow" I warned he was scared and ate the food. When ecar was home with jack and was sweaty we glared at them, "What we were at a marathon you guys are such pervs" ecar walked up the stairs. After dinner we ate cheescake and i took a bath, i love baths it makes me refreshed, i heard the door open and masky's face popped out. He smiled and joined me in the bath thub. I was about to go out when suddwnly he pulled me down and kissed me. I never followed anyone except for masky because masky he is my... while kissing i moaned a little and i rest my arms at his bare chest, and we both stumbled down. "Hoodie i love you" masky declaired as i closed my eyes and pulled him closer to me, "Hoodie i have to go to splendy's terretory" he sighed and hugged me. I removed his arms and shook my head "Why?" i cried out, he looked into my red eyes "Slendy said my academic mind is useful for splendy's school for the advance it's called academic advance academy aaa for short" masky explained shortly and i went out of the room. I walked to slendy still half naked just placed a towel around my waist, "Slendy please don't take masky away from me, i love him so please don't take him away" i demmanded. "Hoodie you're ?!" slendy was shocked, "SO WHAT I LOVE MASKY I DON'T WANT TO LOVE ANOTHER SOUL!!" i claimed as masky went to me and got me. He brought me to his prostitute house, "I know what can calm you" he grinned and touched all over me. After that we both took another shower and went home, "hoodie we have to talk in the room" masky pulled me up to OUR room and he piined me to OUR bed and he kissed me. I pushed him away and he told me everything...