Chapter 1

Betty's POV:
I'm Betty Cooper.  I'm 18 years old and currently a senior.
I'm the girl you see riding a bike. My mother hates that but she shrugs it off anyways. I have a sister named Polly and a brother named Charles. Our dad left us when I wasborn. So I'm obviously the youngest one since Polly is 19. Charles is 20. (In this story Polly is not pregnant)

Polly is the perfect girl any mother would want. Charles is just normal but here you have me. The bad ass child out of all of them.

You see me with my curls and red lipstick. I mostly wear black in which my mother hates to see me in since she wants me to be just like Polly but she gave up on that months ago.

I'm in my bedroom watching Netflix and eating tacos.

Rumor has it that there will be a new teacher in Riverdale High. Now if your wondering how a girl like me is still in Riverdale High well I'm mostly ahead of the class and have straight A+.

It was currently 1AM. My eyes felt heavy and I put my laptop away and got under the covers. I drifted off to sleep.

(Next Morning)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and got ready. It was 7AM and I have to be at school at 8. I wore a black tube top. With some black ripped jeans and my vans. This time I straightened my hair. I put on my dark red lipstick. I got my book bag and threw it over my shoulder.

I got out the door of the Cooper house and walked to my bike. I got in and turned on the engine. It roared and I drove to Riverdale High.

10 minutes later I was welcomed with the sign of Riverdale High. I walked in and as usual everyone would stare. I've been in this school long enough and people still stare. But I'm not surprised.

I head to my locker and get some books and a pencil.

I walk into my first class and the teacher isn't here yet. I got to my usual seat and out my legs on top of the desk. People are sitting on the desks gossiping and telling lies about one another.

The only friend I have is the one and only Veronica Lodge.

But today she told me she was sick so she couldn't make it.

I was twirling my hair in between my fingers while doodling on my notebook.

That's when I heard the girls gasp. I look up and see the teacher. Not gonna lie he was hot. He looked like he was 20 years old. He had dark curly hair. He had some turquoise eyes you could get lost in. He was also tall not to mention.

Mr.Jones: "Everyone sit down" he ordered and everyone did.
Mr.Jones: "I am gonna be your teacher starting today so you can call me Mr.Jones" he says as he was looking around the room.

That's when his eyes landed on mines. We locked eyes and I couldn't help but smirk.

Mr. Jones: "What's your name?" He asks me.
Betty: "Betty. Betty Cooper" I say while chewing on my gum.
Mr. Jones: "Well Ms.Cooper get your feet off the desk and we'll start the day" he said while placing some papers in a folder.

I roll my eyes but don't budge. He looks up and stares at me. I give him the middle finger and he just shakes his head a little.

Today will be fun...I could tell

(608 words)