The Silent Spider.

A/N: the ending to this one is rushed, but tell me if you peeps want a part two. I mean,  its sort of left on a cliff hanger.
_______________________________________

"Queens hero, Spider-Man has gone missing. I repeat, hero of Queens; Spider-Man has gone missing!"
                                      ***
"Peter Parker, high school student, has been sighted in a dark Spider-Man themed outfit after being missing for days. Could these two abnormalities be linked?"
                                     ***

"Stark seems to be our easiest target, he's been out of the press' peripheral view for a few weeks now, we should be fine."

Peter had been changed, he'd been kidnapped only a few weeks ago, and made into one of the most deadly assassin's out there, with skills that rivaled Natasha's and powers that would take care of Iron man in less than three minutes.

Yet, just because he was skilled now, didn't mean he didn't remember his 'family'; the avengers. Protecting them from the shadows was his main priority.

He smiled as he realized that this man wasn't paying attention at all, in a swift movement the man was in a choke hold with a knife to his neck.

"Drop the act, drop your plans" he growled, slowly he moved the knife closer to the man's neck.

The man; who went by the name "sense" tried to push off of Peter, but was greeted with a deadly tight grip "who are you ?" He muttered.

"eh, since you won't be alive much longer, I'll gift you with my wonderful name. Peter, Sir. Peter Parker." Peter huffed in pure boredom.

"L-let m-me go..."

And for the first time in weeks, Peter legitimately laughed.  He laughed hard, before darkly growling at the Man "Not. A. Chance."

Peter pulled the knife to the man's neck, watching as the man scrambled and screamed in pain. Blood gushed from him, dripping onto the cold concrete and Peter's hand.

"Peter!"

After the kidnapping Peter hadn't tried keeping his identity secret. He'd been equipped with a suit that had everything he needed. Most of it was black, with red and blue on some parts of the suit, the red and blue creating the Spider-Man logo. His dark brown curls drooped down by his eyes, his mouth covered with a bandanna. His eyes were covered in shadows that Tony wished he never had to see.

"Mr. Stark! Sir, pleasure to see you!" Peter said, his voice filled with fake enthusiasm.

"Peter...what'd they do to you...?" Tony moved forward towards the kid quickly, his hands cupping the boys face to get a better look at him.

"Back off, Mr. Stark"
Tony almost instantly backed away, not wanting to anger him. "Peter..." Tony grabbed his arm, pleading for this child, his child to just tell him what Happened.

Pressing his ear piece Tony mumbled a quick back up call for the avengers.

"Why do you need backup, sir? It's not like I'm going to harm you" Peter complained, a hint of his previous humor and livelihood coming into play.

"sir?"

Peter nodded, he threw a knife backwards knowing that Natasha was behind him. "Hello, ma'am"

Natasha Cocked her head to the side, confusion covering her features. Confusion mixed with worry.  "Tony...."

Tony sighed, "let's do this the hard way" he sprung towards Peter, trying to get him to stay still so they could take him to the tower. But, instinctively Peter kicked Tony off of him and held a knife to his throat. Knowing that Natasha was still behind him, he threw a couple knifes at her and successfully got her to yeild. 

But as he came to process what had just happened his facial features softened. His now dark persona faltering for all of a few seconds.

He got off of Tony and apologized to them both, explaining how Instinct took over.

"What do you guys even want?" He asked, Tony and Natasha shared a glance.

"We need you to come with us.  It's time to talk to Bruce and bucky"