He got up and left, leaving me on my own with nothing but his book and pencil.

I looked around, looking for something to do. I saw one of the bench press stations we're empty, and I figured that this would be my chance to get back to my usual thing.

I walked over to the station and laid down on the bench, taking a deep breath, I grabbed onto the weight and took it off it's hinges.

Well, here goes nothing I thought.

I started pushing up the weights and bringing them back down again. I did about ten before someone came over.

"Ayo. I bet you can't do ten more of them hoes with 10 more pounds on each side." The voice of the stranger spoke.

"Awe yeah? Gon head and add some." I muttered, accepting the challenge.

A few seconds later I felt the weight become heavier on each side, and I got to work.

"Damn homie, you Hercules or sum shit?" The same voice asked.

Low-key I felt proud. Simply because I didn't look like a punk ass bitch to at least someone.

I smiled a little bit.

"Nah man... I just... Like... Keeping... Fit." I said between each push of the weight.

Soon enough more people came around. overtime more weights were added and I just kept pushing til I couldn't anymore.

"My nigga, you just did 130 of them hoes with 150 on each side, wtf do you be doing?" The same stranger asked.

Turns out his name was Nahmir. He looked younger than me no lie.

"Shit nun. I just like keeping in shape. Ain't nothing more than that." I replied.

"You strong as hell baby, why you ain't use that strength when I was in that ass last week?" A familiar sick voice asked.

I whipped around real quick to see Danny. He looked just as sick as usual, with that weird ass rainbow hair and ugly ass tattoos.

"First of all, yo dick never been in me nigga, so try that shit again. Secondly, you bogus as hell for tryna get a nigga in they sleep. Fuck typa shit is that?" I said.

The crowd of people around me got thicker, people muttering and looking at both of us. He had a smug look on his face, while I had a sneer.

"I owe you some act right lil nigga. I got put in fuckin solitary. You know how weak that shit is? Yo ass got guards on yo side witcho puss ass." He said, taking a step forward.

"Ayo, you not finna keep talking to me like I'm one of yo bitches u got in this joint. You caught me at a bad time, back when I gave a fuck. But you try some shit again like that you Gon get rocked on my momma." I said

The crowd reacted. Gasps and yells were heard.

No one ever talked to Tekashi like that.

That nigga got a death wish.

Damn, poor baby. He pretty too.

Hold up. Tf is a Tekashi?

Well, he didn't seem to like what I said. He ended up lunging at me and I did what I had to do.

What did I have to do you ask?

Mollywop his ass.

I was so angry and pissed that I damn near killed the bitch. He had me oh-so fucked up.

The guards above that were SUPPOSED to prevent this sort of thing, were starting to shoot out warning shots and shit. Blew tf outta me cuz.

I got up from this rainbow dash ass bitch and was satisfied with my work. Guards were starting to come down and guess wtf I did.

Later that day, everyone got rounded up inside for a long ass rant about how we shouldn't be acting like savages and animals n shit

Later that day, everyone got rounded up inside for a long ass rant about how we shouldn't be acting like savages and animals n shit. I wasn't listening to them though. I was listening to Uzi lecturing me like I'm some lil ass kid.

"You could've gotten hurt nigga! Do you have any idea how scared I was when I found out that you were in the middle of that big ass crowd? I told yo dorito built ass to stay put."

We were back in our cell now, I was sitting on the bed and Uzi was pacing back and forth like a mad man.

"Yes, Uzi, I know I fucked up. But it worked out in my favor! I didn't get in any trouble and now that nigga's in the infimary. It's all good now!" I said, trying to reason with him.

"X, you don't get where I'm coming from. Just hours ago, you weren't able to leave this damn Room without having a fucking heart attack. Now you're out here putting on a show in front of all these mothafuckas. Last time I saw you before all this shit happened, you were just sitting on the bench. Looking afraid of everyone and everything around you. I wanted to protect you! How do you think that makes me feel, Jah?" Uzi said, voice raising octaves.

I stayed silent after that. I couldn't say anything. He was right. I should've never moved. I should've stayed put like he told me to. I'm so stupid.

"I'm sorry Uzi. I won't do it again." I muttered.

He came and sat next to me on the bed, wrapping his arms around me to pull me closer.

"You know why I treat you the way I do?" He asked.

"No. Why?"

"Because I had a friend in here. His name was Diego. He was just like you. One of the prettiest people up in this joint. I had came around the same time as him. We shared the same cell block, his cell was just a few rooms down."

"One day, I noticed some guys staring him down in the showers, like they've been doing with you. But I didn't say anything to Diego. I was too scared my damn self. Some friend I was, huh?"

"And what happened to Diego?" I asked.

"Well, Diego was known for being too nice for his own good. Some guys asked if he could come to their cell to help them do something. I don't know what it was, but I know those guys are the same ones who watch him in the showers. He foolishly accepted and, well, you can kind of guess what happened there." Uzi told me.

"Oh my God. Uzi I'm so sorry."

" You don't have to apologise to me for anything. Diego needed help and I didn't help him like I should have. I shouldn't have kept quiet. He would still be the bright loving Diego I knew if I would've just said something." Uzi had tears in his eyes and he looked at me.

"That's why I can't let that happen to you. I refuse to take that chance. I shouldn't have left you alone. I should've stayed with you. I'm so sorry Jahseh."

"It's okay Symere. It's okay. I forgive you. It's alright." I said, hugging him.

He looked at me and kissed me softly, I was shocked, but after a while, I kissed him back. We just kissed softly, no dominance being fought over, no pressure being added, just feelings being shared.

It almost felt like I kissed Stokeley for the first time again.

We laid down on the bed and just stared at each other. Then, we fell asleep, his hands around my waist as I caressed his face.

Why did life have to be so complicated?

I know I said the end of this week but I'mma just post this today cuz I was tired of seeing other people post they shit. LMAO I had a decent birthday yesterday. Hope you guys had a merry Christmas! And thanks to those beautiful creatures who wished me a happy birthday yesterday! I love you guys💕💖😭💯🔥