Unexpected

Expect the unexpected.
Over come things when they aren't expected.

Nobody has faith in you, but you have me.
I'll be here when things get nebulous for you and there's no one else to turn to. Call on me when you need that part of happiness in your life to spark up.

Feelings change just like people , but in this case you're boxed out.
Boxed out because you let your feelings block you away from what really matters.

Your feelings have locked you away from the rest of the world. Captured in between lust and what's actually real.

Its just an illusion that your soul has yet to come to the big conclusion. Yearning to stop that change from happening which is inevitable.

It will eventually come and now your hearts left all hurt and sore. You tried to stop something that couldn't be stopped.

Now you're left staring in the mirror wondering how im just staring back at you instead of mending your broken heart..

like i usually do.

Thats the big conclusion.. Everytime theres a stupid decision to make , im on my own. Now that the damage is done i look inside to find and depend on the little piece of me that isn't broken to mend the rest. Yet that piece of me has grown tired , Shes turned on me and im now left in the dark falling apart.

She watches me like a hawk , not giving in a bit of pity. Theres no one to blame but myself. She tugged at me before the decision was made. Yet i selfishly tugged away.

Every cause has an effect. Though in this case my cause has left me deep in an helpless effect.
-♡