I woke up and looked around, it was dark now and I rubbed my eye. I then heard clapping and saw a pair of purple eyes looking straight at me.

"You actually survived brat." The fog cleared and their stood a boy with long dark green hair, and sharp teeth and Black clothes and a orraboros tattoo.

I learned about them in my mother's book on Transmutation. I backed up and ran. I stumbled and fell again. "Mom...Dad..." I fumbled to stand with my only left arm and failed again. I was finally able to stand and continued running, then I felt something wrap around my body.

"AHHHHH! LET ME GO!!" I yelled and laughter was heard.

"Your not going anywhere kid, your gonna play a big role for us." Then he brought his fist up and it met my head and I passed out.

_________________________________________

I slowly fluttered my eyes open and looked around at where I was. I sat up and looked around and saw that green haired kid again. I stood up and looked below me, and it was a Transmutation Circle! This wasn't your Everyday circle though, it was a Human Transmutation Circle!

I backed up slowly and tried running, but fell each time.  Out of the darkness, a woman with black hair and violet eyes, wearing a long black dress was in front of me. I saw a Oraboares Tattoo and backed up away from her.

"Goodjob Envy, she's the 2nd sacrifice, Father will be pleased." she said coldly.

"It was easy getting this little runt." Envy said putting his hands behind his neck.

"May I eat her Lust?" Another figure appeared from the shadows, A fat person with white pupils and black clothes appeared. Eat Me!

"No Gluttony, she's important." That's when it hit me, These people... are Homunculie! I began breathing heavily and I backed up.

"Great Job Envy." I turned toward the voice and saw Homienhim!

He came To Ishball one time and My mother took care of him when I was 5.  During that time Alchemy wasvreally hard to grasp.  But he told me to never give up and keep trying.

But this man had shaggy hair and didn't look very clean. Envy threw a Ishballian on the circle and I winced at the sight of blood. That's when a stinging pain shot through my knee. Lust stabbed my leg with her nail and I tumbled to the ground. He laughed heftly and My pupils became small, This man is not the Homienhim I know.

  The blood landed on the circle and my hands were on it. The circle glowed yellow and a eye formed underneath me. "NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! STOP!"
_________________________________

I opened my eyes and was in a white plain. And stood before me was a large brown gate. I looked around and saw a white person with no color but a scary smile and black illuminating from it.

"So, you did human Transmutation, huh." It said.

I looked at it, my eyes tearing up. "I didn't perform it, I'm forced into it.... I never wanted to do it." I fell to the ground.  "I never wanted any of this.  Why did all this happen...?"  I looked at the white figure once more.  "Who are you?" 

It stood up and smiled again. "I go by many names.  You may call me the universe, God, Truth, All, One." He pointed at me.  "I am even you."  He walked forward and smiled. "Have fun."

He pushed me back and I hit the door with full force I heard a crack.  I turned around and the doors slowly opened.  Black hands, small as they may be, came racing out.

"WAIT!  DON'T!  They wrapped around my body, and no matter how much I struggled, they wouldn't let go.

"NOOOOOOOO!"  The doors closed in front of me, pulling me down into a dark abyss.