I heard knocks on the door, followed by Scott threatening to kick down the door if I didn't open it. I smiled once I saw all of their faces.

"I brought alcohol!" Scott cheered as he had bottles of alcohol in his hand. "The party doesn't start until Scott walks in the door."

"Thank you guys for coming. I really needed the company today."

"Of course. We heard you're having boyfriend issues." Alex said as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah, Trayce and I aren't on good terms right now. But we'll discuss that later. Now let's get this party started!"

"I brought my new makeup palette to test out. I want Scott to do it. His makeup is better than mine."

"We can go in my room do it." I suggested as they all filed into my room.

"Girl your room is so cute!" Shelly said. "Are these of you and your boyfriend?"

I nodded as Scott was about to start applying my makeup.

"I'm gonna rummage through your stuff in your closet, if you don't mind. I need new wardrobe, and your outfits are so cute."

"Go right ahead." I chuckled.

"So what's up, babe? How've you been? Besides dealing with Trayce?" Scott asked.

"I've been okay. Band is stressing me out. We have a concert with the Colorado Symphony next month, and my director's being a real ass about it. But it's finally starting to come together. We go downtown next week to practice with the Symphony."

"That's awesome!" He smiled.

"What was this from?!" Shelly asked as she pulled out my dress I wore when Trayce took me as his date to the Gala.

"The Dodgers had an annual Gala that they were putting together, and Trayce was my date." I smiled as I sipped my wine that the girls had poured for me.

"Ooh, I bet you were looking like one badass bitch out there." Scott said.

Everyone needs a gay best friend to hype you up to make you feel like you matter.

"If you look on RadarOnline, it should be on there somewhere. They wrote an article about it."

"Was it fun? What did you do?"

"They basically talked about giving back to the Los Angeles community, and they honored one of the broadcasters, as he was retiring. Then we ate and danced and watched live performances. I think my favorite part is when Trayce asked me to dance. 'Can I Have This Dance' from High School Musical started playing and he asked me to dance. I have the video somewhere on my phone, if you wanted to watch it."