Chapter 2

My name is Betsy, I was born December 14 2006. I have 2 brothers. One is younger and one is older. My mom I the type to get mad easily. My life has been a roller coaster. I've been through a lot for a 12 year old. I've experienced what a 12 year old shouldn't experience. And for the dad part ended when I was 9, u will see why in a bit.

When I was about I would say 5 I was getting well u know s*****y abused. And it has happened till I was in the middle of me being 11. I told my mom the third day of sixth grade. My mom contacted the police and some famaly. I started going to counseling and other places. I went to a doctors. I went to a meet and greet with a girl named Ra***c and Tif**y (not saying full name for reasons). And I haven't seen them sense a long time.

The dad thing ended for me at 9. My dad was working at a jail as a officer for the pobs. These two ladys set him up and he ended up going to jail. We bailed him out the first time. He was on probation and he started going to court. He want back in at the Los Lunes jail. Then he moved to the Chaparral jail in the middle of no were. We go visit him every now and then. I've gone 2 birthdays without him. The first time was when I was turning 11 and now this one when I just turned 12.

My moms mom kicked us out. We are moving to my grandpa's house (my moms dad, dads dad is in jail). Cant wait till I hlget settle in at my grandpa's house. I had a dog, she was my bff. Her name was Corazon. We gave her away to my auntie in Mexico. She would always follow me around and bark at whoever would hit me. Now she is taking care of my cousin around my age. I have 3 cats, one boy two girls.

End of chapter sorry I'm getting tired. I'll post tomorrow.