"Did I mention I am also looking for a bride"

Start from the beginning

"Francis what are you doing" I say confused shutting the door behind me.

"I am killing Sebastian and his son" Francis says as he is helped into armor.

"Your going to war" I say try not to panic.

"Yes and I am ending this nonsense"He sighs.

"I think you should stay"I say seriously.

"Rosilie I'll be fine" Francis says with a sigh motion for the servant to step away as he did the rest him self.

"Than promise me your going to come back" I say sadly.

"I promise" Francis sighs kissing my forehead lightly. "Until than make everyone in the castle go to their rooms and to stay their and all the guards go with you to the throne room" He sighs.

"Okay" i say holding onto him for as long as I could.

"I promise" He whispers. Before he than quickly walks out of the room.

"Rosilie we must get you to the party now" Camilla says seriously.

"Yes come" I say taking a deep breath before we quickly make our way to the party. I let the people party a little longer before I sent them all to their rooms. While the King was away we must be prepared. As I help many of the servants clean we were met with shouting and the sound of fighting.

"Rosilie be calm" Catherine says glaring at Sebastian and his son who calmly walked into the room.

"The king has left the Queen defenseless" Sebastian smirks.

"Rather he left the castle defenseless how stupid" His son sighs.

"What do you want" I say standing in front of my ladies protectively.

"Your head" His son smirks.

"Why you don't need a country from a young Queen when you have a young daughter you can marry off to someone of your choice" Catherine sighs.

"Why not have a Queen by my son's side who will be perfect" Sebastian sighs eyeing me.

"You should leave"I say confidently. "Francis will have your head if you harm anyone here" I say sternly.

"But he is far from here" His son smirks eyeing me. "And I see no one to protect you now" He says amused. "A Queen defenseless" He smirks.

"If you wish to hold the castle I will not stop you as long as you do not harm anyone inside nor out" I say seriously.

"I love how your so full of life" His son sighs sitting down his sword on the table leaving a trail of blood.

"A Spanish Queen who cares about French people" Sebastian sighs.

"They are my people" I say calmly.

"As well were mine" Sebastian yells. "If it weren't for your whore of a mother my people wouldn't hate me so" He says with venom.

"I do not care for the mistakes my parent's made" I say calmly.

"You will care" He says grabbing me roughly. "When I have your head outside of my wall"

"I am the Queen of Spain my people will not let you kill me in silence" I say coldly not taking my eye's off of his. "My mother may have ruined you but I do not wish to" I say honestly.

"That is the same thing your mother told me" He sighs. "But it's always the same with you Spanish whores" He glares.

"I am no whore I married my husband who i have bedded first before anyone else"I say sternly. "And I will not be treated as if I were" I say snatching my arm away. "you will not have my country and you will not have me because just as you would die for what you believe me and my people will die for ours" I say seriously. "Because I am a Queen not a princess or a noble but a Queen and I will not bow down to you"