The Orphan, the Pilot, the Rebel, and The Mechanic

She was now a part of their everyday training. Arabella, her name swamped his mind, he couldn't stop thinking about her. She was different. Now he feels that they will become the best of friends. His best friend T.J. and him are training and all of a sudden... "Do you ever think about someone and can't get them out of your head?" "Depends on the situation. Wait, you like her don't you?" "Pfft. What are you talking about T.J.?" "I see the way you look at her Luke, not the way you look at my little sister". "But that's different Mari is basically a sister to me, but there is just something about Ara that I can't figure out". "So you're calling her Ara, now?" "Shut up! Let's get back to training".  "Hello boys, and by the way, if you want to be friends ever. Never call me 'Ara' again". "Yes ma'am," T.J. said. As this was happening the adults were talking. 

"I don't know Poe. This sounds risky". "That's why I admire you, Kaz". "Even I think it is a little dangerous. And I live for danger". "That's why you two are a perfect match". Poe said to Torra Doza. "Poe". "Yah Rose," Poe said to the ever-so-quiet Rose. "Do not make the children do this. I have had too much blood on my hands. I can not, no I will not take or handle another loved one's death". "They won't die Rose they are strong and smart kids. They will manage". Rose now infuriated grabs, Poe, by the collar and says "I lost my husband to a similar job. I'm not about to lose my son over it too!" The room is still and silent. Then "Mom?" "T.J. sweetheart-" "Is that really how Dad died," said a saddened T.J. full of tears. 

The two hug. And everyone leaves them alone. "I miss him so much" "I know, I know". "No! You do not know! You only lost a sister! I lost my Dad! Who am I supposed to get advice from?" "Poe, I am sure Poe will help with your problems." "It won't be the same". Jaycen just so happens to walk by and see his friend upset, but instead of being there for him. He just walked away laughing with his pilot friends about a race. "Jaycen, have you seen T.J. we were supposed to finish some training," Luke said with Arabella close behind him. "No" Jaycen lied. "Well where do you think he is?" "I don't know, in his room probably?" Jaycen tried to be convincing but it did not work, but luckily for him the two teens gave up on looking for him, and decided to finish training without him. 

Just have to fix this, he thought. Fix it and you will be better. T.J. had thought to himself. He was a good mechanic. Well heck, the only one. He often fixed things when he was upset. He heard whistling. Then it flashes to a memory of his father. Don't worry T.J., I'll be back soon. What do we always say? "Keep on whistling even if it is a rough day because just a little happiness can create a better day". The memory ends. That was when just before he died. He thought to himself for a moment. Why? Just why?. Then he was snapped back into reality when Jaycen said "Luke was looking for you". "Oh really". "Why didn't you tell the truth?" "What are you talking about?" "I'm not death nor blind my friend". "You know I lied and that I was there". "Of course I did". "You are a really cold person Jay, how would Luke react if he found out". "He won't. I am going out for a fly. Do you want to come?" "No thanks. I only hang out with clean honest people". "Whatever you're the one missing out". And like that Jaycen was gone. And little did he know, that will be in a long time before he will ever see Jaycen Dameron again.

Sorry that this part is a lot shorter than the last part. Let me know if this is a good length or should I make it longer. I am open to all suggestions! 

Most Updated Version: 10/28/2022