Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2

Start from the beginning

Todoroki, "iida forward."

Iida, "Yeet"

Todoroki, "Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity."

"Hey Izuku, be ready for a jump again."

Izuku, "OK, becareful where we land though, there are many groups around us. "

"Uraraka start making everyone light but don't make me light. Also cover your ears."

Denki, "1.3 million volts!" he zaps lighting at us but all of my team is floating except me. I yell at the lighting with everything I got. (Did you know that sound waves could make electricity?) I made my own electricity which countered Denki's electricity and the electricity from him didn't hit me. Then todoroki froze everyone behind him and us so we're stuck. I yell at the ice and break free.

"Umm, you guys could get down now." Uraraka released everyone one by one. Todoroki's team was close now. Dark shadow went up to grab Todoroki's points but was blocked by Momo's shield(?)

Izuku, "Yaoyouruzu's creation is too hard to deal with!"

Tokoyami, "No...Kaminari is worse. With that level of armor, if it had been sunlight, Dark Shadow would've been ripped apart. If Kaminari continues to fire electricity...Dark Shadow will become timid. "

Dark birb, "I'm against violence." We ran out of room.

"Guys. I think Iida has something up his sleeve."

Izuku, "Why do you think that?"

"A hunch." 'That happens a lot. It might be part of my 'Spec' quirk but I don't think 'Spec' would be a good name for it. Maybe 'Smart, and fortune teller.'

Izuku, "OK, if they don't know about dark shadows weakness, we could use it to hold them back, but keep on guard."

iida, "Everyone, there's less than a minute left. You won't be able to use me after this. I'm counting on you!"

"Guys, get ready." then in a flash Iida blasted through and Todoroki took the points.

Uraraka, "We'll get it back, Deku! We definitely will!" We got really close and Todoroki used his left side. Izuku took a bandanna point, I took one just encase and Dark Shadow did too. We skid away. i look at the points that Izuku got, it was 70 points. We charge at Todoroki's team and Bakugo jumps over the ice wall. We all try to get the ten million points. The time runs out and Bakugo lands on his face. I stand next to Tokoyami.

Dad, "In first place, Team Todoroki! In second place, Team Bakugo! In third place, Tetsute- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso?! When did you come from behind?! "

Izuku, "Um.. I'm really sorry..." Uraraka points at me and Tokoyami.

Tokoyami, "Todoroki was clearly shaken by your first attack. I had hoped to get the ten million points, but things don't always go as you wish. Even so, I got on." the dark shadow came up and had the points in his beak.

"I just got some just encase you didn't the ten million."

dad, "In fourth place, Team Midoriya!" Then Izuku cried out Niagara Falls and break the floor. Uraraka pets dark shadow. I go back to the waiting room to get water. I get to the waiting room and got some paper. 'It's going to happen again.' I start to cough (a lot) into the paper and I look at it. There was some red in it. 'Oh, blood. time to chug 10 gallons of water now. Haha, Just joking.' Little did I know, someone was behind the door. *shinso* After drinking water, I go back to my friends to eat lunch. 'Where's Izuku? Hmm, am I ready to do the 1v1 battle? If it is a 1v1 battle, they usually do.' I finish eating and I wait with my girl friends. Then Denki and Mineta walk to us.