thirty two

(Y/n)'s POV

The tower was falling apart. A contract came out, and half the Avengers wanted to sign it, while half of them didn't.

The sides were as follows:

Who wants to sign:
Tony
Natasha
This dude named T'Challa. I don't pay attention to what goes on with the adults.
Peter
Rhodey
Vision

Who didn't want to sign:
Steve
Clint
Wanda
Pietro
Sam
Bucky

I decided to stay out of it. This was an adult matter. Well, adult and Peter, for some reason.

Thor and Bruce were going on a journey throughout space, and I was just kind of... there.

Both sides were trying to convince me to join them, because they knew I could end it all if I really wanted to. But, I didn't.

They were fighting outside of the tower. It was getting pretty rough. Bucky and Steve were racing towards the QuinJet, while Vision was trying to stop them.

"You should help them," I heard Chaz say from behind me.

"No," I replied, not turning around.

I felt the stone burn again, when I put two and two together. I turned around and smacked Chaz across the face. I caught her using magic against me.

"I knew it. You aren't who you say you are," I said, using my powers to choke her.

"I control the stone," she said, breaking out of the grasp.

Suddenly, I looked outside to see a group of men and women in between the two groups of Avengers.

"Shit," I heard Chaz say. Quickly, I grabbed her by the jacket and pinned her to the wall.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm a part of the X-Men. I hated being with them, so I ran here," she said. I let her go.

Then, in a fit of rage, I flung her into the window. She broke it and fell down. I gracefully jumped down after her.

"God! There you are!" I heard a man say. He was wearing a strange helmet.

"Get away from me, Magnet Hoe," Chaz said.

"Who the fuck are you?" The "Magnet Hoe" man asked.

"Um, I'm (Y/n)," I said. The man scowled and dragged Chaz by the ear towards the group of other strange looking people.

"We will be going now," a man in a wheelchair said.

Suddenly, they disappeared. Huh. Well, at least Chaz is gone.

I caught Peter staring at me, so I flew back up into the tower.

After about ten minutes, the group went back to fighting. I sighed and watched from another window.

Then, I had enough.

I flew down in the middle of the fight, and everyone stopped.

"Kid, you're gonna get hurt," Bucky said, angrily.

"No I'm not," I said. Bucky gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen, and then whistled.

Two men with guns walked out and aimed them at me. I put my hands up.

"I knew you'd come down here. Move and they'll shoot," Bucky said.

"Bucky, this is too much," Steve said. Bucky pushed him away.

Suddenly, I heard shots fired. I closed my eyes and braced for impact, but got no impact. I opened my eyes to see Pietro laying on the ground. He had several bullet wounds.

I screamed and kneeled down next to him.

"You didn't see that coming?" He asked with a weak smile. And then he died.

I looked at Bucky, who looked scared. I don't think he had control over his actions. What was happening?

"You can't get rid of me that easy," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Chaz.

"Get out of here," Steve said. Wanda was crying by Pietro's limp body.

Chaz lifted her hand, and the stone burned my skin. It hurt more than it's ever hurt before. I fell to the ground.

"The only person that can kill you is me. I want to do that," Chaz said, walking over to me. I felt myself get weaker and weaker.

Then, it all went black.

-

I woke up in a bed. Everything hurt.

"We got Chaz back with the X-Men. She hurt you pretty bad," Tony said. I looked down at the stone. It was cracked.

"I feel like garbage," I said.

"Well, yeah. That makes sense. She did almost successfully kill you," Tony said. I sighed and decided to try and sleep again.

"Mr. Stark, can I talk to her?"

"Peter I don't think she wants to talk to you."

"I don't care! Let me see her. Please."

Suddenly, I heard a sigh. Peter walked into the room.

"What?" I asked, angrily.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine."

"You scared me."

"Alright."

Peter sighed. I didn't want to speak to him now. Not now,

Not ever.