Chapter 2

"Everyone, I have good news from the management!"

Eunkwang had a meeting with Cube Ent management. Since the group's popularity improved, they decided to transfer the members into a bigger dorm. This is such a big news to Eunkwang. He likes their old dorm because it kept them close to each other. Their bond is so much more solid because of that. But having a bigger dorm means getting more rooms and space for everyone. Especially since the members are maturing, he can feel that they want to have some privacies too.

Everyone gathered in the living room. Hyunsik, Ilhoon and Peniel are sitting comfortably in the couch, Sungjae and Changsub are on the floor, playing games in their phone while Minhyuk pulled a chair and settled it beside Eunkwang who's standing in front of everyone, ready to announce the big news.

Eunkwang: Okay, guys listen. The good news is, the management decided to transfer our dorm into a bigger one. We will have more rooms there, which means we will no longer crumple into one and we'll get more privacies.

Everyone was surprised to hear the news. Changsub dramatically dropped his phone in his surprised.

Changsub: Heol! We'll have our own rooms?

Eunkwang: Well, not really own. Because some of us will still share the room though. Tomorrow we'll visit the new dorm to check it and by weekend we can transfer.

The members screamed simultaneously, hugged Eunkwang and jumped wildly. Everyone is excited to see the new dorm.

Changsub: Yaa! Yook Sungjae don't even dare to share the room with me! I don't want to hear your snores anymore. HAHAHAHAHAHA. YAA YAA YAA!

Sungjae: Yaa! Lee Changsub! You really had the guts to tell me that? I know very well, you're dying to get an alone time with me. Don't @ me.

Changsub: I AM YOUR HYUNG! Eunkwang Hyung you heard that? Rude kid. And what is that Don't @ me??

Sungjae: Hahahaha. You won't understand even if I tell you. Do you even know Twitter exists?

Changsub: Twit... what??

Eunkwang: Yaa! Yaa! Stop that. You two, really, when are you going to stop these fights? Minhyukaa, can you help me set the dinner?

Minhyuk: Sure honey. (*wink*)

While everyone's busy, there's a plan playing on Ilhoon's mind. Truth is, when Eunkwang announced that they will share room with another member, he already imagined sharing a room with his favorite hyung, Hyunsik. He thought of asking Hyunsik if they could be roommates.

"Hey, are you that happy? Your smile looks like you just won the lottery" Hyunsik teased. Ilhoon didn't realize he's been smiling while thinking about sharing room with his Hyung. "More than that.." Ilhoon whispered. "What did you say? Hyunsik asked pretending he didn't hear what the younger just said.

"Ah nothing Hyung! I said, I'm just happy that we can sleep now on separate rooms. I'm tired of Sungjae's snores too. Hehe" Ilhoon answered while rubbing the back of his neck. Hyunsik just laughed at Ilhoon's excuse and ruffled the other's hair.

After their dinner, Hyunsik and Ilhoon planned to go to the studio to compose some songs. It is a late autumn evening so they expected that it'll be cold outside. Ilhoon brought his padded jacket and wore layers of clothes inside to protect his weak body from cold. While Hyunsik opt for thinner clothes and a jacket. Unlike Ilhoon, Hyunsik is not bothered by cold.

They arrived in the studio and went straight to compose songs.

Both men are sitting in front of the monitor trying to figure out the missing melody that will match the song they're composing. Hyunsik is getting frustrated as they couldn't finish the last verse of the song. Beside him, Ilhoon didn't notice he'd been staring in the computer monitor, not really looking at anything but just spacing out. His mind is occupied of his worries regarding the room sharing. He's thinking how he will ask Hyunsik to be his roommate. He doesn't know if it is right to ask him to be his roommate. Maybe Hyunsik doesn't want to share room with him. Maybe he wants to be alone. What if he rejects him? It will hurt him. He felt discouraged because of his own thoughts.