15 : You Look- SEXY!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Adrien burst out laughing and got off my bed. "I'll let you freshen up. Then we can head out!" He walked to the door and stopped when at the door. "Wear something nice." He said and began to walk but stopped again. " You know what? Never mind, you look nice in anything." He gave me a side glance and walked off.

I scratched my head. He was really something else. 

I grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. I'm going to make sure I brush my teeth twice. Just for the sake of it.\

---

I decided on something simple. It was a hot day so I decided on one of my turquoise sundress I had designed last year. Pretty sure Adrien would like it because he helped me out with some of the pattern ideas. And by that I mean kitten paws, kitten whiskers, kitten ears and kitten faces. I don't know, he just got a weird obsession with kittens ever since I gave him that nickname. Besides, the dress turned out great. I used silvery blue threads to make the paws, whiskers and ears while I used beads to make the face on the bodice of the dress. Adrien was impressed to say the least. I let my hair down for a change. Once I was done I grabbed my blue bag and grabbed my blue vans. Just to match the outfit. I walked down the stairs, starving and craving food but when I got there.

"You look-"

"SEXY!"

Adrien turned to Nino and glared at him. "I was gonna say cute."

"Sure.." Nino smirked and looked back at me. "Well, you look lovely Mari. Very cute!" He smiled. I smiled back and did a little twirl to show off the dress. 

"Wait, is that dress-"

"Yep!" I interrupted and blushed a bit. Adrien laughed and nodded his head. "I can't believe you're wearing that dress. I thought you threw it out!" He said while scratching his cheek.

I shook my head, "Never." I smiled at him. Dad suddenly popped out of nowhere and looked at me in bewilderment. "Why are you dressed up like that, honey?" He asked and still looking surprised. I giggled at him and turned to Adrien. He scratched his head and turned to my dad.

"Tom, Marinette and I are just going out for the day." He said quite confidently.

"Yeah, it's a date!!" Nino exclaimed, emphasizing 'date'. 

Why can't he shut his big mouth up for once?

"DATE?! MARINETTE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A DATE!" Dad exclaimed with a angry look. Adrien and I sweatdropped and exchanged worried glances.

"I mean, they were on their way to meet up with Alya and I!" Nino quickly added.

"Than why are you here?" Dad asked, giving Nino a hard look.

"W-well, Alya and I were waiting for a long time so I came to check up on them but when I got here, Adrien was already here waiting for Marinette so now were gonna leave together and go to Alya....together." I wanted to hug him and strangle him at the same time.

Nino can be a lifesaver at times. I'm surprised he can come up with excuses so fast. 

Dad looked convinced by Nino's lie and decided to let us go. But, I wasn't off the hook completely and I knew it. 

The three of us ran far from the bakery once we had gotten out of the door. We stopped at a nearby flowershop to catch our breaths. Adrien turned to Nino and grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't hurt me!" Nino cried. 

"Relax, man. That's Alya's job!" Adrien reassured. 

Poor Nino. I sometimes I feel bad for Nino. He is the one that gets constantly abused by us-mostly Alya- but he still loves us. The poor child is traumatized. But it can't be helped. He's an annoying idiot.

Adrien assured Nino that he wouldn't tell Alya anything which made Nino very happy. 

Adrien entered the flowershop we had stopped at leaving me with Nino. He looked at me and smiled, "Enjoy your date." He said.

"Thanks." I said and siled at him.

"Just don't make out too much, kay."

"You know, Adrien may have promised not to tell Alya but I didn't." I smirked and watched in amusement as his sly expression turned into a horrified one.

"I'm sorry! Please don't tell her!!" He said in panic.

I laughed and shook my head, "Go." Nino winked and tipped his hat before running off. I walked to the entrance of the shop and opened the door. I really wasn't paying much attention to where I going because I ended up crashing into someone and falling. I shut my eyes and waited for impact. Thankfully the person caught me before I hit the ground. I opened my eyes in surprise. I was met with mysterious, unfamiliar blue eyes. The person hoisted me up and moved back. "Sorry, about that!" He said and ran past me. He threw a peace sign at me before running off. I could see his bright blue hair and jacket from a distance. I really couldn't remember how he looked like but whatever.

"Princess," I turned around. Adrien had come out of the shop with a single red rose in his hands. "Let's go?" He smiled and outstreched his hand to give me the rose. I took it and smiled. "Yeah!" I cheered and pulled his hand. 

---

Well, I think we all know who bumped into Marinette... Lol.