Chapter 13

<Y/n p.o.v.>

We were all in the cafeteria.

What made this day so special was that Ika was promoted to cafeteria chef, so you know...GOOD FOOD FROM NOW ON!

Right now we were having a special serving today, he calls it meat-and-beet bouillon.

Weiss certainly loves it, Yang does too (as Nora keeps shooting it at her), and so does

Weiss certainly loves it, Yang does too (as Nora keeps shooting it at her), and so does...wait where is Ruby?

BAM!

A giant folder was placed on the table.

"Sisters...friends....Weiss, four score and seven minutes ago I had a dream" Ruby said.

"This outta be good" Yang said.

"That one day the four of us would come together as a team and have the most fun that anyone has ever had...EVER" Ruby said.

A fun day, I should have one.

"Did you steal my binder" Weiss asked.

"I am not a crook" Ruby said.

"What are you talking about" Blake asked.

"I'm talking about kicking off our semester with a bang" Ruby said.

That seems good for a first impression.

"I always kick off my semesters off with a YANG" Yang said.

I snickered a bit.

Nora threw an apple at her head.

She booed Yang.

"Guys it's been a good two weeks, and between all the exchange students and being in the tournament at the end of the year our second semester is going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I have taken the time to schedule some wonderful events for us today" Ruby said.

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store" Weiss said.

Yang threw the apple back at Nora.

"I don't know, I think I might sit this one out" Blake said.

"Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team" Weiss said.

Weiss stood up.

"I got it" Nora said.

"I for one think that.." Weiss said.

Some food was thrown at Weiss' face.

It was Nora.

Then...all hell broke loose.

It's too...it's indescribable.

Students were running to get out of the chaos, Ika was in the corner despairing about the ruined meals he made.

I tried comforting him during this...dark hour.

Glynda marched in.

She stopped some flying food coming at her using her semblance.

She then began fixing up the room.

From the tables to the walls, to the foods and the chairs.

Once it was all complete she fixed her glasses.

"Children...please...do not play with your food" She said in an angry tone.

Nora burped and Yang fell out of the sky, crashing into the tables.

She was about to get up them but Ozpin stopped her.

"Let them go" He said.

"They're supposed to be the defenders of the world" She said.

"And they will be, but right now they're still children, so why not let them play the part" He said.

He then turned to Ika and I.

"Maybe that we're here we can try some of Mr Cross' meals" Ozpin said.

"You....might be too late, he's a little...upset about them destroying the food he made" I said.

"The food I took so long to make, I made them food and made them cake, the dishes I took so long to cook, are gone by the queen of the bloody rook" Ika repeated over and over again.

Ozpin turned to the two teams.

"I think you all owe someone an apology before you clean yourselves up" He said.

"Sorry Glynda for ruining the hall" They said.

"Not her...although that was nice of you" Ozpin said.

Ika walked out.

I followed.

He went to a shady tree and hit his head on it.

"I...fucking...suck...I...fucking...suck" He repeated.

This is my whole day isn't it.