Smut

***SMUT CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED ****

Your boyfriend has had a very long week at work so you ddcided to suprise him . A while back he had bought you a beautiful lanjure set that was fire engine red and you loved it . So you slipped it on and threw on one of his oversized t-shirts and fell asleep on the couch waiting for him . You were woken up by feeling a wet sensation in between your boobs . You shot your head up and found your shirt lifted and your boyfriend leaving hickeys all the way down your stomach and neck . " You can't expect to wear something like that and for me not to do anything about it " he said . He then continued kissing all over your body until finally you have had enough and you told on his hair and pulled him up to kiss you." Surprise baby " you hummed . You then flipped him over and sat on his lap and started grinding against him . He pulled off his shirt and a swift fast motion and took yours all the way off. He then stripped both of you completely down and you slowly slid onto him. You were both moaning mess and he pounded into you screaming your name . You nipped at his neck passionately which only made him go faster and harder ." F..F...FUCK " you screamed. He yelled out and cummed into you with you following shortly after . " Surprise baby boy" y on u smirked . " The best surprise ever" he said as he carried you to the bed and you layed down cuddling for the rest of the night .