Chapter 13: Private Military Company

Start from the beginning

Ryuko P.O.V.

Ryuko had a nightmare. She was driving through the rain with a man, but then her car got shot by a missile. She was suddenly woken up by an odd noise. She ran outside of the base with her scissor blade, then found the source of the noise. "I'm sick of that shit you bastards are playin'!" Ryuko declared to the covers. She quickly cut them up with one slash, freeing all those trapped inside of it. "Ryuko! You're awake!" Senketsu yelled excitedly. "Get the hell away from me! I'm done with you." Ryuko said. "I'll never wear you again. Just looking at you pisses me off! I'm not the same as you. I'm not human. I never was! I'm a goddamn life fiber monster!" Ryuko yelled. Mako started a 'hallelujah speech' about how Ryuko wasn't being herself, which only made Ryuko even angrier. "You don't know me" Ryuko declared. "Everything about me was a big fat lie. I ain't even human, hell, I can't even die. I'm a goddamn monster, just like Ragyo." "You're not" Mako said. "You're just a human that happens to have life fibers in you, just like Y/N." "Y/N?" Ryuko asked. She remembered what Ragyo had said. "Where is Y/N anyway?!" Ryuko asked. "We... don't know" Mikisugi admitted. "We hold out hope that he survived, but we believe that he was either killed by the sudden removal of his arm, or the explosion." Ryuko was snapped out of her rage temporarily. "No... dead, that can't be true... it can't!" Ryuko yelled. "I know it's hard to accept, but-" Mikisugi started. "No, he can't be dead!" Ryuko said, but her words were words of denial and she knew it. Tears were coming to her eyes.  "No... Y/N, please don't be dead" Ryuko said, trying to hold back her tears. "Sorry to tell you, he's totally dead" Ryuko suddenly heard a familiar cheerful voice say. It was the voice of... "Nui Harime!" Ryuko yelled, seeing the cover doppelganger of her. "Hehehe, don't you think you're getting all grumbly at the wrong person?" Nui asked. "Bite me" Ryuko simply responded. "Honestly, what happened to getting revenge for your dear old daddy?" Nui asked. "Come on, don't be getting angry at everyone else and forgetting about me. I killed your dad, so come on, chase after me." Ryuko grumbled, slashing at Nui's doppelganger and cutting her to pieces. The pieces reformed into a doppelganger of Ragyo Kiryuin. "My, what nimble reflexes you have, daughter dear" Ragyo said. "I'm not your daughter!" Ryuko yelled. "I understand your confusion, but it's not my fault. Blame it on Soichiro-wait no, Isshin" Ragyo said. Ryuko chased after the doppelganger, trying her hardest to slash it to pieces, but to little avail. "Now that's determination!" Ragyo exclaimed. "Far better than that failure of a sister you have." "ENOUGH! I WILL NOT STAND BY WHILE YOU MOCK LADY SATSUKI!" Gamagori yelled. "Tell me, why would I give praise to the daughter that stabbed me in the back?" Ragyo asked. "You don't resent your mother, do you?" Ragyo asked Ryuko. "All I want to do is kill you" Ryuko said. "You killed my best friend, and you expect loyalty?!" Ryuko yelled. "Who? Oh right, Y/N. Are you sure he was only your best friend?" Ragyo asked. "The hell do you care?" Ryuko asked. "I'm just saying, a little bit of his consciousness was saved on his arm before he died, and it seemed like he thought of you as far more than a friend" Ragyo said. "Come with me to honnoji academy, then we can put this whole 'mother-daughter feud' to rest" Ragyo offered, before she and Nui retreated. "You're on" Ryuko said. "Ryuko, you're walking right into her trap" Mikisugi warned. "Stop acting like you're still my teacher!" Ryuko yelled, cutting his DTR in half. "This has been your damn fault from the start for not telling me the truth about my past!" Ryuko declared. "You knew everything, but you played it cool. Sitting back, laughing at me, laughing at the freak!" Ryuko said, tears coming back to her eyes. "You know that's not true" Mikisugi said. "I know what I know, and I'm tired of your bullshit!" Ryuko yelled. "You guys can take off your Goku Uniforms whenever you want, but I have to spend my entire life with these life fibers in me. You all think Senketsu is some kind of weapon made to kill his own kind, but he isn't!" Ryuko yelled. Everyone was silent. "I am." "Don't cling to me anymore, we're through" Ryuko said to senketsu. Mako tried one more attempt to get Ryuko to try on Senketsu. Ryuko just started walking away.